POTJ Euro '8-cards'

I know a few of you collect these.
    I started just started to pick a few of these up. I was hestitant at first, but since the majority of the collection is available for under $5, I figures why not.
    So far this is the list I've been able to assemble
    Anakin Skywalker - Mechanic
    Battle Droid - Boomer Damage
    Ben Kenobi (Old)- Jedi Knight
    Chewbacca - Mechanic
    Darth Maul - Final Duel
    Darth Vader - Dagobah
    Han Solo - Bespin
    Obi Wan (young) - Jedi EP1
    Qui Gon Jinn
    R2-D2 Naboo Escape
    Scout Trooper - Clean

I never new there was a Old Ben Kenobi till I ran across it on a european site last week, and got it in the mail yesterday. I'm just missing Anakin and the Clean Sout trooper.
    My question is there anyone missing on my list, and is there a dirty variant scout trooper available, and if so do you have apic.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

There is a dirty version of the Scout Trooper on the European card. I have a pic in my computer at home, I post it when I get home tonight. Unfortunatly it is fairly rare. I'd say it's harder to find than the Canadian "Secret Luke" Dagobah Darth Vader.

Brian's had one for $35.00 or so a while back.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    There is a dirty version of the Scout Trooper on the European card. I have a pic in my computer at home, I post it when I get home tonight. Unfortunatly it is fairly rare. I'd say it's harder to find than the Canadian "Secret Luke" Dagobah Darth Vader.

Brian's had one for $35.00 or so a while back.
    That'd be too cool Sith Killer 99, thanx much!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    That'd be too cool Sith Killer 99, thanx much!
    Looks as if Brian sold it. I remember seeing a set of these on e-bay. I never started collecting this set, but I might.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)