Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Not sure if this is the same song or not LBC, but John Lennon's "So This Is Christmas (War Is Over)". On Kazaa I found a U2 cover of the song from what looks like the Rattle And Hum era. Not too bad!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by jedihunter25
    1. Mr.Hankey The Christmas Poo (South Park)
    2. Merry F**king Christmas (Mr. Garrison from South Park)
    3. Mistress For Christmas (AC/DC)
    4. Christmas Time In Hell (Satan & Hitler from South Park)
    OH YES BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!!!
    Can't forget to put that in the DVD player this year!!!!
    Don't forget Eric Cartman's rendition of O HOLY NIGHT.
    "Jesus was born, therefore I get presents......."
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

i too love 'let me sleep' by pearl jam - it really reminds me of when i was young at christmas but i also like 'the fairytale of new york' by the pogues and kirsty mccoll and 'i believe in father christmas' by greg lake. two classic modern christmas songs.

but if you hear a song called 'don't let the bells end (its christmas time)' by the darkness do yourselves a favour and run!

Christmas in Hollis
    By Run-DMC

An absolute classic! I can hear this song at anytime of the year, and it brings a smile to my face. The perfect balance of Holiday Cheer, and Hip-Hop! The video is also timeless! If I remember correctly, the "Naughty/Nice" computer was part Atari joystick, part Simon game!!! That is pure GENIOUS!!!

". . . looked at the dog, OH MY GOD. . . an ill reindeer!"

". . . rice and stuffing; macaroni and cheese. . . and Santa puts gifts under Christmas trees!"

Most other songs mentioned in this thread are necessary Christmas tunes. . . I just had to express my love for this one!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

"Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto" by Mr. James Brown.
    plasticfetish.net

i wanna hippopotamus for christmas, the chipmunk song and the twelve days of christmas by the muppets (and john denver) are my fave nonsensical songs.

blue christmas - elvis
    please come home for christmas - eagles
    christmas eve/sarajevo - TSO
    all i want for christmas is you - mariah carey (can't believe i actually said that)
    angels we have heard on high - the nylons
    are among my faves of holiday music.

"Happy Christmas" by John Lennon
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    "Happy Christmas" by John Lennon
    the latest bunch of pop idols in the uk have chose to record a version of that song to try and get a christmas number one and they have absolutely murdered it. mr lennon will be spinning in his grave!

Hopefully it stays on that side of the pond then.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

There's a CD called "A Very Special Christmas" and it has several songs I really like, such as "Winter Wonderland" by the Eurythmics, "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by U2 (which, BTW is a remake), and "Gabriel's Message" by Sting. Barenaked Ladies does a great duet with Sarah McLaughlin of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen."

I also love Burl Ives' "Holly, Jolly Christmas" and all those other songs from the "Rudolph" claymation TV show. I'd also throw in "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." I don't remember who sings it, but it sounds a lot like young Wayne Newton.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas