Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Which is the mold from the 80's isn't it? They're getting a lot of mileage out of that mold!
    Yep it is the one from the 80s They might change parts of the inside of the ship but otherwise it'll the same
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wink

Jargo, when you're dealing with them be sure to tell them to produce a Corran Horn figure and the Infiltrator, please!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Tell them we want three (3) Corran Horn figures.

Corran Horn (CorSec)

Corran Horn (Rogue Squadron)

Corran Horn (Jedi Knight)

I really and truly hoped that they didn't use the old Slave I mold again. I realize that its difficult and costly to make scale-sized ships, but that Slave I is ridiculously small. The X-Wing is bigger than it for crying out loud!

I think they should make a larger one, with all the fancy FX gizmos that kids really go for these days.

Ahhh...wishful thinking....:happy:
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    How can you prefer something to something that doesn't exist? or do you mean in general you prefer Action Fleet vehicles to the 4" vehicles.
    Hmm, if you're NOT being sarcastic, then I have to inform you that the AF and DC Sith Infiltrators were both released onto the market, although most were snatched right up because they were pretty cool, and Hasbro refused to make more because they were still looking at the sales from their over-produced Wave 1.

GNT, do I have to ignore you more, or do you have ANY proof do what you're saying? Seems like you're just spouting a rumor you heard somewhere, or made up in your head.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've got the Die-Cast version (two if you count that little one that came with Tatooine Maul in those bigger figure packs. I never opened mine so I don't know if its DC...) I never got the AF version. I started picking up AF only recently and got the Radiant VII and the ugly brown MTT, but I knew about the AF Sith Infiltrator. My point was, you replied that you preferred the DC and AF versions to the 'regular' version which does not exist. That confused me. It's like saying you prefer the vintage Crix Madine figure to the new one. Or the LEGO Imperial Shuttle to the new 'regular' resculpted version. Do you see my point? Preferring an existing product to a non-existent one. Then I figured that in general you prefer AF vehicles, (IE TIE Interceptor, B-Wing, etc) to the 'regular' line. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I was just confused by your wording.

The more I think about this I would really love for Hasbro to make this ship. I know it would be bigger than most of the fighters but it would be worth it.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I think Hasbro is more likely to use the same mold for Slave I that they already have. They will just repaint it or something. Anyway, back to the subject, I think a Sith Infiltrator would be awesome! The Maul that comes with the Sith Speeder would be fine. But I don't think that Hasbro will make one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Darth Evil
    No, I don't think I am you but still, if enough people want them maybe Hasbro'll make them.....yeah, RIGHT.
    "Sir, we've recieved overwelming votes for a Corran Horn figure and a Sith Infiltrator vehicle, should product them?"
    "Nah, let's throw them another Luke/Han/Vader/Maul figure, that should shut 'em up!"
    This is an interesting speculation, if you exclude the part about Corran Horn. Overwhelming votes for Corran Horn? That is a bit of a stretch.

However, I will concede that there is a groundswell of support for a Sith Infiltrator scaled to roughly the size of our 3.75" Darth Maul figures. I would suspect that eventually we will get one of these. It seems that Hasbro has slowly discovered that the market will bear large scale items. Hopefully if they do make this vehicle, they will have the good sense to make it have a compartment for the Sith Speeder most of us already have. If we don't, just check out your local TRU and get it for less than it was new! A LOT less!

Bottom line, it is going to take time for the scourge of Episode I to wear off. That is to say, for retail chain buyers to stop being so gunshy about all things EI. It was not that we didn't want figures, etc. from Episode I, but after the self-inflicted retail glut, EI became box office poison. So much so that characters like Lott Dodd have been shelved indifinitely. Perhaps the new unified Star Wars brand will confuse retail buyers who have no clue which movie PC3O or Snooglfroo is from, much less Lott Dodd or Darth Maul (like we need another Maul)
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I've never seen the Sith Speeder but I want it! Sith Lord Maul would probably be okay though. Is the Maul with the Speeder good quality, he looks okay, but you can never be too sure.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku