Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What figure do you really like that you never thought Hasbro would make?

I was looking at my cantina diorama the other minute and thought to myself, "I am so glad they decided to make the bartender (Wuher)."

That's one figure you never thought you'd see, but is so necessary to so many of us.

What do you think about Wuher?

Are there any other figures that come to mind when you think about them like that?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, there are many figures that I didn't think would be made for a good while. A good Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight and an Anakin Skywalker Episode II with cloak.

But the figure that springs to mind is the Luke Skywalker Hologram. Before, people would either not have the diorama or have to use the POTF2 Luke figure and pretend it was a hologram.

Some of the other dignitaries spring to mind.
    Last edited by I am Jabba the Hutt; 12-13-2003 at 12:54 PM.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

BoShek. I always liked him but never thought of him being put into plastic until he finally came out.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I never thought that they would do a Luke in Bacta...that made me happy....even though he isn't very articulated, but still just a great add on for any diorama builder.

Even though the figure has been made a few times before, I'm pretty stoked about the upcoming TIE Pilot. He fits this category because I never thought he would ever be REmade considering his POTF2 incarnation has been rereleased about a million times with various TIE fighters. I'm just happy we're getting a more accurate version since I never really liked the POTF2 sculpt that much.

As for NBM (never-before-made) figures, I can never stress enough how happy I am that they made Ephant Mon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescenceÖ When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Me! I was on cloud nine when they announced they were making me and I was even more happy when I found me at TRU.

By the way, I was some what of a fan of BoShek since I was a child and it only increased when I read the short story about him and read the got his card from the trading card game.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    That's one figure you never thought you'd see, but is so necessary to so many of us.

Are there any other figures that come to mind when you think about them like that?
    What about you Tycho? Any others that you never thought you'd see?
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Amanaman (and Ephant Mon) - honestly, after Amanaman lost the Hasbro poll the first time, I kinda gave up - considering how obsure this character (and strange looking), I never expected to see it made. Everytime I go to TRU and seem him sitting there with Leia, I always want to buy him up since a cool fig like this should not be a pegwarmer (to me).

Right now im impressed with my Bail Organa. What makes this figure really cool is that its Jimmy Smits. Im more into any background character so i would have to say im always glad to see an alien or droid on a card. No other toy line has the possibilities like Star Wars.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Well, so far I've been rewarded with most of the figures I never thought they'd ever make being made!

Slave Leia: No way! I thought this was just something Kenner would never attempt, because of the controversy it would raise. So far, we've got two of her (three if you include the "Unleashed" version, five if you include the two 12-inchers).

Darth Vader with removable helmet: I always thought this would be too difficult to attempt. Again, now we've got several of these (including "Unleashed" and two 12-inch versions).

Oola: Another sexy, scantily-clad female that I figured Kenner wouldn't touch. Well, touch her they did!

McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper: I've been wanting figures based on the original concept art since they did the EU figure/vehicle sets in 1998. I'm still hoping for a complete set of McQuarrie Concept figures like Luke, Leia, Vader, R2, 3PO, Ben, and Yoda. Technically, Asajj Ventress is a "concept" art figure, from an unused character design for AOTC.

Mara Jade and Clone Emperor: Two of my favorite EU characters!

OK, Hasbro, you can make the rest of the figures I want now!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]