Hybrid View

What do I want for Christmas?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Wicked, but the "like new" is going to bring the price down........(j/k)

I just want a 12" biker scout.............................or 3 or 4!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Whoa, maybe the guy can put it up again in a few years.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Wonder what the reserve price is on that auction.

Anywho, my wish list for Christmas I usually ask for 2 or 3 things that I need and let everyone else figure out the rest. This year I actually had to curtail my want list because I have a few things that I definitely need. One of the things I desperately need, is a pocket watch. My old one fell apart and in my field, keeping track of time is important.

I am running thin on blue jeans, many of my old ones are out-of-style or stained. Of course I could buy a pair, but receiving one free is much better Same goes for a shirt-and-tie combo.

Also, usually I have completed shopping by this time, and to buy stuff for five siblings, two parents, and two Grandmothers, isn't easy, but I usually manage. However, this year I am finding it real difficult to get something for my brother Sam who just got hitched. I am looking for a gift to get both of them and while I have seen a 1,000,000 gifts for him, a gift fitting for both is hard-to-find. He says he has everything he needs and I am thinking of getting gift certificates, but I don't like getting certificates out. It spells out that you weren't looking hard enough.

I hope everyone at SirSteves are having a wonderful Holidaytime.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.