Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hoth Luke's Goggles, what a joke!!

For those that haven't opened him or haven't tried the Goggles on, please do because you are in for a laugh. The Googles are for a 6-7" figure not a 3.75" figure. Some things Hasbro does is awesome, but this is just stupid. Way bother Hasbro?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Tried to post a pic, but the upload wont work????
    (Like my posts)

I've been seriously looking forward to this figure. Do the goggles not fit at all then?
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

They're the same goggles that came with Mechanic Chewie, most likely why they won't fit. I don't see why they didn't make the strap fit around his head. Who really wants to hold them on him? Oh well, guess they were just misc. extras.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    They're the same goggles that came with Mechanic Chewie, most likely why they won't fit.
    Meh! I threw those away! Seeing as Luke wears his goggles, why didn't goggles that fit on the figure. Chewie was holding them for a reason, the reason being they didn't fit his huge head and they made the goggles accordingly.

Come on Hasbro! Don't be lazy just cause Christmas is around the corner.
    Last edited by I am Jabba the Hutt; 12-14-2003 at 05:08 PM.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

If the Upload thing worked I could send a pic. They do fit on his head, but they are way to big.
    (Like my posts)

Here you go guys. Hoth Luke with Goggles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCP_0257.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	7222  
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Here you go guys. Hoth Luke with Goggles.
    Dude, those are AWFUL! Does he look good without the goggles? I'm gonna throw these goggles away when I get this figure.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Jabba the Hutt
    Dude, those are AWFUL! Does he look good without the goggles? I'm gonna throw these goggles away when I get this figure.
    Oh hell yeah, Luke looks great without the goggles.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    For those that haven't opened him or haven't tried the Goggles on, please do because you are in for a laugh. The Googles are for a 6-7" figure not a 3.75" figure. Some things Hasbro does is awesome, but this is just stupid. Way bother Hasbro?
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing Turbowars, I can't even remember what I did with mine, I think I just put them in the pile with my hoth diorama stuff. Huge boo boo on Hasbro's part, oh well nothing is perfect.
    So let it be written
    So let it be done
    I'm sent here by the chosen one
    So let it be written
    So let it be done
    To kill the first born pharaoh son
    I'm creeping death
    METALLICA RIDE THE LIGHTNING