Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Absolute best SW figure ever.

the super articulated clone trooper is the best SW fig ever.. hands down... i wish they could all be this good.

My vote still goes to the CT Stormtrooper.
    May the force be with you.

TF Vader is my alltime favorite. I love the way it is packaged.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Commtech Stormtrooper is my favorite!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just got a gang of the new clones of ebay for a good price. I just didn't want to spend the time tracking down the number I needed. I am looking forward to seeing what these little guys can do. So far I have been very impressed with the clone wars line.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Billy_Jack
    the super articulated clone trooper is the best SW fig ever.. hands down... i wish they could all be this good.
    Agreed.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I still haven't gotten mine, but from the pics I think turbowars posted, it looks AWESOME and I can't wait to get a few of these guys!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I wouln't know, I haven't found it yet, but I will! Hey Billy_Jack, is that you, the old Billy Jack?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Man, as much love as I feel for thr S.A. Clonetrooper, a S.A. Stormtrooper would kick his *****!

I have to give more kudos to the new Clonetrooper than the Commtech Stormtrooper - while the later sculpt looks darn good (working holster would have looked even nicer!), the Clonetrooper does clean his clock in the 'articulation-that-can-actually-pose department'.

The new Clonetrooper is the best new fig this month! (sorry, non-commital issues always get me).
    Last edited by AmanaMatt; 12-17-2003 at 02:58 AM.