CCR
    Grateful Dead
    Beatles
    The Who
    U2
    Soundgarden
    Alice in Chains
    Tom Petty
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here are my favorites-Rage Against the Machine
    Powerman 5000
    Static-X
    Orgy
    MXPX
    Skillet
    Lost Prophets
    Puya
    East West
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

my favorites are some punkish bands that I've found through people talking and such including
    the Lawrence Arms
    Against Me!
    Hot Water Music
    Alkaline Trio (gettin famous kinda)
    and i also like a bunch of crap from the 80's and 90's, nothing on the radio though... they keep playing the same ten songs.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

I like Weezer, Dynamite Hack, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and anything by Ice Cube (which one of these thing is not like the other), but my pick for favorite band is definetly the Bloodhound Gang.

My top 2 bands of all time are:

1. Fates Warning
    2. Zero Hour

Here are the rest of my favs in no order:

Crimson Glory
    Dream Theater
    Queensryche (pre-Promised land era)
    Lacuna Coil
    Tool / A Perfect Circle
    Death Machine
    The Gathering

It is amazing to see so many people here into Lacuna Coil, they should be the ones having the success that Evanescence is having. I dig them too but not as much as LC.

LOL !!!! FATE'S WARNING!!!

Holy Christ, I didn't even know anyone else even knew who the helll they were let alone like 'em! Waaayy Back When, me and some buddies got back to my rents house after a night of drinking, 'course the rents weren't there, turned on Headbangers ball, and who pops up Fates Warning! We're like who the hell are these guys? Then proceeded to mock them as we raced around the house like rock stars in our drunken stoopers, doing idiotic things like sliding across the floor on our knees while air guitaring!!! What was worse is the song actually wasn't all that bad! Oh those were the dayzzz!

Quote Originally Posted by IG-808
    It is amazing to see so many people here into Lacuna Coil, they should be the ones having the success that Evanescence is having. I dig them too but not as much as LC.
    i am amazed that anyone in america has heard of laucuna coil. i agree they should be bigger than they are (although they are a fairly big 'cult' band in europe) they make beautiful music. the played a show in london just after christmas but as i was away, staying with my parents, i couldn't go which is a shame because they got very good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by arctangent
    i am amazed that anyone in america has heard of laucuna coil. i agree they should be bigger than they are (although they are a fairly big 'cult' band in europe) they make beautiful music. the played a show in london just after christmas
    They actually played here in the Chicagoland area and they jammed.

I don't quite agree with some of Lacuna Coil's lyrics but their sound is awesome.I just bought comalies a couple of months ago and the sound is great.I don't care much for the guy singer but Christina Scabbia sounds great.And she's very hot to.She's like the hottest metal chik around if you ask me.They're like the only metal band I know of from Italy.That is that I know of.I'm sure there are more out there from Italy.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !