Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 6

Big Brother 6

Alright, first off this show is a total guilty pleasure.

I'm pretty selective when it comes to reality television but considering the lack of new programming during the summer months I'm looking forward to 3 hours of BB a week.

Anybody else out there willing to admit watching this series?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Big Brother 6

I may give it a spin. I really got into it last year but that was mostly because I was at work and we watched it there. Since I don't work there anymore the convienience factor is gone. I kinda stopped watching it last season when the twins got the boot. Those two had back!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'm really not into reality T.V. shows but if I had to watch any two they would be BB & PH. Some funny sh#@ happens on those shows.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I kept thinking, don't nominate Jennifer! She's cute!!!

Sarah's cute, too.

The winning team has the right idea: stick together for a while. But that could change from week to week.

I want to know more about the hidden room.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    I want to know more about the hidden room.
    Yeah, how cool does that look? Hopefully the hidden room will be revealed this week because that is definitely an intriguing twist. I just hope whoever discovers it doesn't let the entire house in on the secret right away.

Some thoughts about a few of this seasons contestants:
    Howie- Pure cheese.
    Jennifer- HOT, HOT, HOT Hope she sticks around.
    James- I like this guy. On the first day he lies and tells everyone hes a teacher.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

There's a BB board I visit regularly now that the show's on. Fans post reports of what takes place every day in the house, good and bad, exciting and dull. It's pretty interesting reading...sometimes.

I know who at least one of the couples are in the house from the live feed reports.

Sarah is REAL hot!!! I like Rachael too, although her eyes sometimes freak me out.

I've watched this show since season 3. Last year wasn't the best... This season is definitely going to be MUCH better than the last.

What did you all think of the pairs that were announced? I was surprised at some of them... I have two pairs that I want to see go far. Sarah is in one and Rachael is in the other...

Keep me posted on what you all think! This season could be really good!

Sarah and Jennifer are this year's cuties. Can't give Janelle much.

I'm really starting not to like Eric, especially after last night. He's taking on that 'I'm the BB master' persona, and it's not working for him.

Yeah Sarah is pretty hot, I like her and James. The other pair I like is Kayser and Michael. I'm pulling for one of those 4 to win as of now.

Eric is the type of player I despise the most in these sort of competitions. Hes one of those players that makes a point to let everyone know that he is taking the moral high ground and is a man of his word but in actuality hes playing the game just like everyone else. If somebody decieves or goes against his wishes (like Kayser did by giving Michael a heads up) instead of taking it as part of the game hes the type of guy that will take it personally and attack that person's character rather than accept it as being outplayed. Hes already stated that he'll be as deceptive as possible yet he holds everyone else up to a higher standard. You can't have it both ways Eric.

Then there is Howie. . . he is freakin' hilarious. His comments to Janelle on Tuesday's episode were probably some of the funniest lines I've ever heard uttered on this show. Shes so full of herself I loved how he shut her down. Those of you who saw it know what I'm talking about but it went something like this. . .

Howie- "I mean, you're not in my demographic skew but you still look, ahh. . . you look phenomenal."
    Janelle- "EXCUSE ME but I'm 25."
    Howie- "Yeah, well you see I go 18 to 23."