Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone know yet if we are getting Clonetrooper or Stormtroopers in Ep3?

Thanks, I kinda hope for early version of Stormtroopers. Frankly, only the helmet on the Clonetrooper would need to be altered to pretty much achieve a vretro looking Stormtrooper.

I'll try and answer your question without any spoilers (although I don't know any apart from official word). Clonetroopers will be in EPisode III. You will probably get a more detailed answer if you post your question in the spoilers section.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'm pulling for the Stormtroopers, but then, what do I know?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Even though this is not a spoilers section I know that Clonetroopers are in there for sure and that there is evidence building up that says Stormtroopers are in there towards the end. I hope I did not spoil anything.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Even though this is not a spoilers section I know that Clonetroopers are in there for sure and that there is evidence building up that says Stormtroopers are in there towards the end. I hope I did not spoil anything.
    LOL [SARCASTIC]Not much[/SARCASTIC]!!!!!

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Sorry Pendo. I figured the question was not much of a spoiler question. In my mind it would be like someone asking if Anakin would be in Episode III.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I have it on good authority that we won't see Stormtroopers in Episode III.

What will happen is the Clonetroopers will turn on the Jedi Knights. The Clone Army will then become Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine's army and they will help hunt down the Jedi. It's only when we watch A New Hope that we'll see that the Clonetroopers have become Stormtroopers. I like it better that way. The audience will definitely be able to tell that the stormtroopers have evolved from the Clone Army.
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Well, we do know that the Clone armor gets an upgrade so they won't look the same but don't know how much they will look like stormtroopers.

So I guess we get a NEW hybrid trooper.

A Stonetrooper (ST-storm, ONE-clone) ha ha ha.

You heard it here first!
    Move along, move along

george, george, what are you doing?

in anh when obi-wan is off to disable the tractor beam, we're given a snippit of conversation between two storm troopers, wondering what all the ruckus is that's happening on the death star. one asks if it's a drill. now if the storm troopers are decendents of the clone troopers, it's easy to deduce that these guys are supposed to be clones. yet it was made clear in aotc that the temperment, and thought process of the clones were genetically engineered so that a clone trooper would never question an order, much less think original thoughts of their own. yet there we have two storm troopers openly quetioning what's happening on the death star.

also, if the clones were developed from the genetic makeup of jango fett, why are the storm troopers such horrific shots in anh. these bozo's can't even hit the side of a barn, much less the human targets that they're supposedly aiming at. jango on the other hand is an amazing shot, not only does he accurately nail zam with a poisonous dart from 200 meters away, he blasts the light saber out of a jedi's clutch with succesive dead on quick shots from his blaster.

if the storm troopers are indeed clones, then i guess they were part of a group that was absent the day they were handing out aiming ability to the test tube minions.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Quote Originally Posted by good shot jansen
    also, if the clones were developed from the genetic makeup of jango fett, why are the storm troopers such horrific shots in anh.
    They're clones, of a clone, of a clone, of a clone, etc . With every clone a certin percentage of the original is lost. As Jango is dead, Stormtroopers must be made from other Stormtroopers, so this percentage will begin to grow and more and more Stormtroopers will become crappier than before. That could probably explain why they don't talk the same, or are the same height.

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection