View Poll Results: Would you buy Hasbro action figures of Jaina and Jacen Solo?

Voters
507. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

397 78.30%
  • No

110 21.70%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

expanded Uni figures

I think that would be cool. I would love to see Zahn's figures made And a 12" Thawn in his white uniform, Theres a seller.

I'll admit, I haven't voted yet because I'm torn. I'm not a huge fan of the Solo kids. They remind me too much of the Wonder Twins. Why? I don't know, they just do.

(And for fans of the original JLA cartoon, the decline of the series can be traced to the introduction of the Wonder Twins!)

I'd probably buy them, but there are other characters I'd rather see created first.

I'm not a fan of NJO (I stopped reading EU SW after the Zahn duology) but I would get them if they were grown up, had lightsabers, and really cool outfits like cloth capes. That way you could use them as generic Jedi and not just Han and Leia Jr.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I believe they should do a cinema three pack with the Solo Twins and Anakin Solo.
    They should also have one of Nom Amor, Shimrra, and either Warmaster Tsavong Lah or Onimi.
    These would be great figures if done correctly.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I don't know who they are or anything about them, but that nutty completionist in me wouldn't be able to pass them up.

A BIG NO to the Solo twins, but I'd love to see figures made of some Marvel Comics characters, or characters from the Goodwin/Williamson SW newspaper strip. None of the names of the latter strip's characters come to mind at the moment, but I'd pay up for decent quality figures of:

Jaxxon
    Amaiza
    Spiner
    Baron Tagge [the comic lightsabre-wielding tyrant]
    Serji-X-Arrogantus [with Cloud Rider]
    Crimson Jack & Jolli
    Don-Wan Kihotay
    Domina Tagge
    Senator Greyshade [AOTC connection]
    Master-Com
    Cody 'Starshine' [I can't quite remember his second name - help anybody?]
    Rik Duel & Dani
    Shira Brie [as Dark Lady Lumiya]

please no.. please, please no...
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

Seems like a no-brainer to me. I will be surprised if the replies to this poll don't stay overwhelmingly yes.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I voted yes, but I need something more than the books. I want a new movie. If no movie or show, I say no.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Finally! Some else realizes how significant the Star Wars books are Give me Jacen and Jaina and Anakin and Tahiri and Kyp and OVerlord Shmirra. I love the New Jedi Order and all the books!