Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exclamation

Rollo and stillakid are making Star Wars Tales versions of dioramas. I made one where Darth Vader and Darth Maul fight each other and ****** wins. That never happened, did it? By the way, there's a Simpsons quote related to SW that I have to ask about these displays you're talking about: "Was Mr. Lincoln okay?" No, no. That wasn't it. Oh, well. I'll remember it some day...
    "That's what Sheev said."

I have two Vintage Jabbas......but they're both missing the same, left arm.......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

For my vintage Jabba playset, I bought an extra throne part to put underneath my original throne part because, as everyone remembers from ROTJ, the trapdoors that led to the Rancor were on the floor and not directly under Jabba (who knows what was ). It also makes Jabba look extra mighty sitting on a double high throne! That is by far my favorite playset to display because the Jabba figure looks great and I have lots of his goons to hang out in the palace including the Max Rebo Band!
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

I remember way back when, before the vintage Jabba came out, I for one was surprised to know that Kenner was making him when I finally came across an ad in the back of Muppet Magazine (anyone else remember that?! ) that had a beautiful close-up of the figure that was to come!
    DUDE! I am SO high on nostalgia right now!

I wish I had a complete Jabba....

the only parts I'm missing for mine, are Jabba's aforementioned left arm.....Salacious Crumb, and the plastic pipe part of his bong.......

Taichi, bro, you won't beleive this, but I have vintage Jabba the Hutt left arm and also a Salacious Crumb figure and Jabba's pipe and bowl that are all in mint condition.I saw that you were missing the left arm and I almost laughed...I've had this extra arm for a long time....I just didn't want to toss it out.Let me know if you'd be interested in trading for this stuff,ok? Just e-mail me a copy of what you have to trade and we'll work something out.

Brian TopJedi sniperman76@hotmail.com
    "The Force is Strong with this one" TOP JEDI
    sniperman76@hotmail.com

Taichi, PLEASE e-mail me instead of pm messaging me,ok? I'm having a horrible time trying to stay logged in to send messages back and forth.......Thanks Brian TopJedi sniperman76@hotmail.com
    "The Force is Strong with this one" TOP JEDI
    sniperman76@hotmail.com

Gotcha......you've got mail

Hehehe, sounds like Kenner pulled a fast one and said "Hey, wouldnt it be hilarious if we pack this Jabba without his left arm and put that missing left arm on another Jabba who already has it?"
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Nah, It usedta have the arm, but being a kid.....you don't think about those things.....until SW gets popular again, and all your vintage toys are now worth their weight in gold.....