Mace Windu's Death

So today, I was at dinner with some fellow Star Wars fans and we were talking about who is going to kill Windu. Does anyone know yet? If not, who do you think will kill the badest mother (insert bad word) Jedi in the galaxy? How will he die? Will it be by the sword, blaster or some other means?

I'm guessing Boba comes looking for revenge and will get it when he ties him up and makes him watch the new Shaft movie over and over but hey, that's just what I think. Seriously, I'm thinking it's Boba. I just hope it's a longer fight scene.

What do think?
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

What about this Durge Character? I haven't scene the Clone Wars cartoons, so I don't know if he dies in them or not, but seeing as how Boba would still be pretty young to fight Mace, and seeing as how Durge has a Mandalorian death head symbol on the front of his armour, maybe Boba sends him in to do the dirty work!

I think Boba's too young to actually fight Mace, never mind WIN, but I'd still really like to see him kill Mace. I'm hoping that Mace and Skywalker will have a duel, Skywalker defeats Mace and wounds him. Mace is then defencless and Anakin leaves him for Boba to finish off !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Now that's what I'm talking about. Only, I like Mace and don't want him to go out like a chump. That would be cooler than being cool.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

I had heard rumors a while back that Mace says he's going to get to the bottom of something and question Polpatin (sp) when he gets there Anakin is already there and Polpatin (sp) then reveals himself as sideues (sp) and anakin must choose sides of course we know what he chooses and in turne Mace is killed, I have heard stuff in tearms of Anakin and Siduese double teamng him but thats Bull. so I guess Mace was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

just as long as he doesn't go out the way he did in Deep Blue Sea.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 12-25-2003 at 12:46 AM.

Anakin kills him in all the most likely spoilers I've read. Palpatine is there and encourages the confrontation.

Padme is not dead and not presumed dead at this time, so I think something's got to set Anakin off.

Mace will have to be after Palpatine, knowing he's the Dark Lord.

If Anakin has just learned that he'd killed his own father when he slew Dooku, it'd be enough to have him angry at the Jedi for knowing his true parentage, but never telling him.

Else nothing short of new stuff that's never yet been established could set Anakin off.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    just as long as he doesn't go out the way he did in Deep Blue Sea.
    Wouldn't that change the saga
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I think Mace will want to fight Sidious but Anakin will protect Sidious because he respects/loves/cares more for Sidious than Mace. Defending a friend/father figure could have enough emotion and intensity to bring about the slaying of a Jedi Master.
    Last edited by TheDarthVader; 01-02-2004 at 11:23 PM.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.