Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclusive Toys R Us 2004 Jedi Council Sets & Basic Wave 6: The Battle of Endor Wave.

From, Star Wars Insider #73.

The Jedi Council sets will continue at ToysRus so we'll have the entire Council Scene, including the center piece.

The first set will include Yoda, Qui-Gon-Jinn, and Ki-Adi Mundi.

Basic Wave 6: The Battle of Endor Wave

Han Solo as AT-ST Driver.
    General Madine.
    General Lando Calrissian.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 12-22-2003 at 12:47 PM.

Nice information!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Han Solo as AT-ST Driver
    What the heck? Would this be a Han Solo figure with an imperial AT-ST driver outfit and helmet, or just another Endor Han? I'm confused.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I personally don't care about that one... LOL

I'M interested in the continuation of the Jedi Council sets!! YEA!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Sounds good. Bit worried about the Han Solo though. Since it's Han Solo: AT-ST Driver, it might not come with his Trenchcoat. And it would suck if it has the helmet/gloves permanently sculpted on. I guess we'll have to wait and see, when pictures surface.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was quite ticked off that the Mynock Hunt Chewie's breath mask was sculpted on. If Hasbro makes yet another plastic trenchcoat Han Solo with a sculpted on AT-ST Driver helmet, I will be exceedingly annoyed. Just another example of this scene-specific crap going waaaay too far.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Actually Big B, If they make him movie correct he wouldn't be wearing the Trenchcoat. Han doesn't wear the coat at all during the actual raid on the bunker. So if it's Han Solo: AT-ST Driver, it could possibly come with no trenchcoat. Hopefully Hasbro does the best of both worlds, with a removable coat, helmet, and interchangable gloved and ungolved hands. Because I don't think he actually put the full uniform on for the deception. Just the helmet and gloves. I may even be wrong about the gloves, but I'm pretty sure he did. I need to check the movie again.

MTBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-22-2003 at 01:55 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Actually Big B, If they make him movie correct he wouldn't be wearing the Trenchcoat. Han doesn't wear the coat at all during the actual raid on the bunker. So if it's Han Solo: AT-ST Driver, it could possibly come with no trenchcoat. Hopefully Hasbro does the best of both worlds, with a removable coat, helmet, and interchangable gloved and ungolved hands. Because I don't think he actually put the full uniform on for the deception. Just the helmet and gloves. I may even be wrong about the gloves, but I'm pretty sure he did. I need to check the movie again.

MTBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    You're right about the trenchcoat, but Hasbro did include a cape with the Bespin Escape Lando when he didn't wear it at all while actually escaping Bespin (it fell off when Chewie was strangling him).

But, accurate to the scene or not, including a removable cloth trenchcoat would be a great idea. Add to that a removable AT-ST Driver helmet and maybe interchangeable hands for the gloves, then you would have the perfect all-purpose Endor Han (and the last one that would ever need to be made).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Call me pessimistic, but I can very easily see Hasbro cranking out an ATST driver body with a Han head planted on it. Create one removalbe ATST Driver Helmet (which they already have the mold for as they created one for the accessory set Xylophone) and you've got one cheap to creat, 100% rehashed "Han ATST Driver" figure for all of us suckers to spend money on.

Sorry. Im sure it will be a great figure. Can't wait.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

A General Madine confirmed! A new General Lando! An AT-ST Driver Han???? Oh well, two out of three isn't bad. Can't wait to get the jedi council scenes with the highly coveted CENTER PIECE !!!! Yes, I am being sincere.
    Last edited by TheDarthVader; 12-22-2003 at 02:43 PM.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.