Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Strangely enough, Bossk is the only one I'm really excited about. The POTF2 version was awesome, but it's nice to see a new and improved version that doesn't look dated standing next to the most recent waves of figures.

Dengar looks cool, I know my brother will love that one. Isn't there a rumor about 4-LOM and Zuckuss getting updated figures? That will round out the "perfect" versions of the bounty hunters.

Admiral Ozzel looks cool, but I hope that, since we are getting improved versions of POTF2 figures, we will see a new version of Grand Moff Tarkin really soon.

My thoughts -

Admiral Ozzel - Looks pretty good. I don't like the 'Strangle' pose of the left hand. But other then that, he's an excellent looking figure. See, this is how all the future Imperial Officers should be done. Can't wait to add him to my collection.

Dengar - Wow, just wow. The first one wasn't that bad, but this version is just beautiful. Well, as beautiful as the worse Bounty Hunter design in the entire Saga can be. I wish they would have shown us a good picture of his back tough.

Bossk - Very nice. While at first glance, it doesn't look super improved from the original, he is. It looks like they used the Bo Shek body as a basis, which I suggested they do a long time ago. Bring em on, Hasbro. This one is definatly mine also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, Big B. 4-Lom and Zuckess were rumored. But I think they'll probably wait on them until a different year. After all, they can't do everyone at once. And after looking at the old Bossk figure again, I must have been smoking crack when I said at first glance he didn't look like a super improvement. Heh. I guess I forgot how lackluster the old Bossk is compared to the new figures. Man, this Bossk is sweeeeeeeeeeet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Yeah, Big B. 4-Lom and Zuckess were rumored. But I think they'll probably wait on them until a different year. After all, they can't do everyone at once. And after looking at the old Bossk figure again, I must have been smoking crack when I said at first glance he didn't look like a super improvement. Heh. I guess I forgot how lackluster the old Bossk is compared to the new figures. Man, this Bossk is sweeeeeeeeeeet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I've counted about ten, maybe twelve, points of articulation on the new Bossk. 1-2 shoulders; 3-4 hips: 5 neck; 6 waist; 7-8 elbows; 9-10 wrists (more like upper arms); 11-12 knees (can't really tell from the photos, it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me though).

I don't think he has knee joints, I think that's a fold in his flight suit. But I bet his feet are articulated where they meet the legs of his suit. Either way, he's a sweet figure. All three of them are, man this is gonna be a painful wait til we see Wave 6 now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

They all look very nice to me. The Bossk is a big improvement over the old Bossk. The Admiral Ozzel figure is a figure I have wanted for years. The Dengar is sweet and I am hoping that his backpack is removable. Thanks for posting the link! Nice figures!!!!!!!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

These are all very nice! But, why the hell do they keep giving figures these black bases? I guess it works for Ozzel, since he's on the Star Destroyer which has a black floor, but still. Dengar's probably my favorite out of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Dengar's probably my favorite out of the three.
    Mine, too! I like 'em all, but Dengar... dang, never thought I'd be excited about a figure of him. 2004 is going to be a Golden Year for Star Wars collecting!!!

Dengar and Bossk look sweet but im a bit upset. From reading rumor lists and seeing these pictures it seems like Hasbro is going to remake all of its previously released figures. While they look better without a doubt, i cant help but feel somewhat ****** that im going to be buying the same character again when there are so many we have yet to see in plastic.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay