Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question More EU figures?

Are any more going to be made? Who would you like to see made/resculpted? My vote goes for Corran Horn (with lightsaber).
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I love the idea of more EU figs. BUt unfortunatly people either love them or hate them, especially when they're inc. into a "movie" line. But I would still like them, even if they did come on their own cardbacks.

Yuzahhn vong maybe, or a new Mara Jade, I don't like the old one at all.
    Your signature here!

I would like to see them in the regular line, it would be better for both lines. I am not sure I'd buy all of the ones they produce, but I would buy all of these:
    • resculpted Kyle Katarn Jedi Knight
    • resculpted Mara Jade
    • resculpted Dash Rendar
    • Leebo, Dash's droid
    • a REAL Darktrooper
    • all the dark Jedi from the DF2:Jedi Knight video game
    • Guri, Xizor's assasin droid
    • a Nohgri (but not the design from the comics, I want it designed like the books described)
    • a Bothan (again, not like the Dark Horse comics)
    That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's others I'd like to see. While I'm not a fan of pre-ANH EU, post-ANH can be a lot of fun.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leebo - Dash Rendar's droid. I've wanted this droid made since the original SOTE figures were released.

Guri - She was an important part of SOTE and SOTE Evolution so she definitly needs a figure.

Borsk F'eyla - We need a bothan figure. Plain and simple.

Ssi-Ruu - I loved Truce at Bakura. I love the idea of the Ssi-Ruu. We need more reptillian figures! Besides, these guys were so cool!

Kyle Katarn - Jedi Knight resculpt.

Dark Trooper phase 1 and 2- this could be a neat deluxe set with both figures.

Joruus C'Boath- he would just be cool to see.

Admiral Palleon- Kinda boring, but my Thrawn figure needs him at his side
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Personally I do not hate the EU figures per se, though I definitely do NOT love them. I have a Rowrr from the game just because an extra, generic Wookie was kind of nice to have, even if it is a re-use of a Chewie body. I don't really have any other technically EU figures in my collection. However, if Mara Jade were done better, I might consider one of her.

But the real reason I decided to post a reply is to offer up some EU choices that I've NEVER seen in the old or new forums. We will have to see if anyone recognizes them...

Jaxxon
    Baron Orman Tagge
    Valance
    Crimson Jack
    Amaiza
    Governer Quarg
    Dr. Kaaldar
    Major Rahz
    Shanks
    Don-Wan Kihotay
    Simon Greyshade
    Jolli
    Hedji

This is just to name a few of the forgotten members of the EU legacy...
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Generic Imp Royal Guard in armor
    Guri
    Corran Horn
    Mirax Terrik-Horn
    Wes Janson
    Hobbie
    Lowbacca
    Jacen/Jaina/Anakin Solo
    Mara Jade redux (I didn't get her the first time around)
    Bothans, not neccessarily Borsk Feyla
    Lt Kettch
    Piggy (Voort BinsaBring) sorry about spelling
    (just about any of the Rogue and Wraith Squadrons)

Unhappy

Does no one else want Corran Horn Jedi Knight??

Talking

Oh, well Jedi Master Sal posted seconds before me, still, I detect a depressing lack of support for Corran.

Talking EVERYTHING

I want EVERY cool EU character ever!!!!! You have listed most of them.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Originally posted by Starfig873
    Dark Trooper phase 1 and 2- this could be a neat deluxe set with both figures.
    How about instead of a 2pack, have the phase 2 open up with a removable phase 1 robot inside?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.