New wave of Unleashed, yes after the Clone wave.

News from Taiwan and will release in Spring 2004.

The next wave will be:

AAYLA SECURA
    TUSKEN RAIDER
    BOSSK
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sound like good picks to me. The ladies are always welcome since Hasbro does such a great job. Secura will probably be like her basic 3.75" portrayal. The Tusken with no doubt be posed with the stick over his head and I kind of Hope Bossk is in some kind of shooting pose, with his trap jaw open like he's yelling. Info is from RS, so who knows if it's true or not. You should read what the say about info from us. They make it sound like SSG makes up info, while Steve wont post anything until he has proof. Their forums suck anyways.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Sounds cool, Turbie. I've decided not to collect the line. But some of them sure look nice. Suprised by the choices for this round though, but I guess they need to slip into more secondary characters. Funny we're getting a Clonie, but no Stormie as for yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes the choices do seem a bit odd to me but (i dont collect the line either) but they should look nice. Im picturing how awesome Bossk (my favorite bounty hunter) could look in a fighting pose. The Tusken Raider seems like the oddest of the three but i wouldnt doubt that he could be made to look quite cool.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Here's what I'm thinking went through the minds at Hasbro.

Aayla Secura: We need more female characters. The Leia did pretty well and Aayla Secura did pretty well as a basic figure...plus she's really hot (Amy Allen that is) so why not go with her.

Bossk: The Bounty Hunters have been doing pretty well. Bossk did the best out of the 12 inch line. (This is based on what I noticed.) So he is a logical choice, especially with the Bounty Hunter push (4 pack plus the new sculpts/re-tooled basic bounty hunter figures...Bossk among them).

Now we have 1 figure from the OT and one from the PT, what can we do to bridge the two...Oh yeah...Tusken Raiders were in both films, let's do a Tusken Raider.

Of course, it's all speculation. Personally, I want a 3 pack assortment with Stormtrooper, Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise with removable helmet and Han Solo is Stormtrooper disguise with removable helmet.

Han should be posed shooting an Imperial blaster similar to the current Unleashed Han, only running forward instead of backwards. Luke should be posed in a more neutral pose but still holding an Imperial blaster with maybe 2-3 points of articulation in the arm so that he can be posed with the blaster in hand pointing down or held out is a shooting pose. And the regular Stormtrooper should be posed holding an Imperial blaster up, similar tto the Padme' Amidala Unleashed.

And, since I'm dreaming here, they should make all 3 bases interlock, so that they can hook together and look like they are 3 regular Stormtroopers, with the real Stormtrooper hooking up on one side or the other so that you can remove him and just hook Han and Luke together. Does that make sense.

Oh, and they should do more Clones in different poses with different colors, like the kneeling Green Clone and Yellow Clone with Binoculars, etc.

BTW, I'm not a big fan of the Unleased line. I have like 2 Unleased and both are loose (Vader and Boba Fett). But if Hasbro did these, I would buy 'em. I am also looking forward to getting the Unleashed Clone.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    News from Taiwan and will release in Spring 2004.

The next wave will be:

AAYLA SECURA
    TUSKEN RAIDER
    BOSSK
    Aayla Secura could be sexy and butt-kicking; Bossk could be a very interesting sculpt, all reptilian and stuff; Tusken Raiders swing a pretty mean gaderffii stick. If these figures are, in fact, the next to be made after the Clone Trooper, Hoth Luke, and Chewbacca wave, I'm all for them. So far, the only Unleashed figure I've bought was Princess Leia, but I'd definitely get an Aayla. (Just, please, Hasbro, no Force Lightning--that's a Sith skill!)
    Last edited by darthzirock; 12-26-2003 at 02:57 AM.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

The Tusken Raider could be cool. Considering that my fav are the females, removable helmet Vader and Fett, this could go on that list. Bossk could be great if they do not go crazy artistic with him, as they did the Emperor, which I could not stand. Terrible face on that one, IMO, so this line, while pretty great, is kinda hit and miss for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanamatt
    The Tusken Raider could be cool. Considering that my fav are the females, removable helmet Vader and Fett, this could go on that list. Bossk could be great if they do not go crazy artistic with him, as they did the Emperor, which I could not stand. Terrible face on that one, IMO, so this line, while pretty great, is kinda hit and miss for me.
    Man I think the Emperor is one one the best in the line. The whole Idea is to be artistic. That's cool people like different things.
    (Like my posts)

The Tusken figure brings a tear to my eye! Very good news! I do collect the line, and I am very pleased with most of the figures to date.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yeah the Tusken is a perfect charactor to do. I think all of the choices are good ones this time around. I'm still kind of wondering why the Luke in flight suit is coming. It should of came with a AT-AT foot comimg down or something.
    (Like my posts)

Very cool news. I wanted a Tusken for a long time and put it in that poll we ran here for new Unleashed ideas a while back.

Aayla and Bossk?

I thought the Unleashed would be primary characters or troop builders.

I might pass on both of these, until I see them and re-evaluate.

From Luke, Chewie, and the Clones, I am only certainly going to buy Chewie. I might buy that Clone, but I don't like the Luke.

Aayla and Bossk might work here, they might not. I think if Hasbro taps secondary characters for this line, Hasbro will eventually kill it.

By the way, I have nothing against Aayla (bought 9 figures of her) or Bossk - I love the bounty hunters. I'm just not sure I want Unleashed sculptures of them - and I DO love the Unleashed line and have all of them except Vader#2 (because I didn't want him) and Leia (because I couldn't find her - but will pick her up when she's re-released).

I'd like:

Qui-Gon
    Battle Droids
    Destroyer Droids
    Super Battle Droid
    Amidala Theed Hanger Battle
    Captain Panaka
    JarJar Watto's Shop
    Obi-Wan Theed Hanger Duel - with Qui-Gon's saber
    Zam Wessel
    Padme Kohoun Attack
    Luke - A New Hope original cover art
    Leia - A New Hope original cover art
    Stormtrooper
    Han Stormtrooper Disguise
    Wampa Ice Monster
    Luke Hoth with Lightsaber
    Spirit Obi-Wan
    IG-88 - assasin droid attack
    Leia Bespin Escape
    Lando Millennium Falcon rescue
    Luke Bespin Defeat - weather vane
    Han Solo - Bespin Torture Chair
    Han Solo - Unfreezing
    Leia Boussh - thermal detonator threat
    Luke Endor - lightsaber defense
    Han Endor - Bikerscout Attack
    Leia Endor - Shield Bunker Defense
    Lando Skiff Guard - Nikto Attack
    Gamorrean Guard - Jabba's Defender
    Teebo - Ewok Attack

ah... I'd buy Bossk if they're going to do IG-88 and Dengar also. Crap. I like bounty hunters a little too much.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.