Thread: Mini Replicas

Hybrid View

Mini Replicas

So now its looking like Master Replicas will be making mini-replicas. There's no release date -somewhere around April is the time frame and a cost of $35-40 a pop. The first line will include lightsaber replicas of Mace Windu from "AOTC" Obi-Wan Kenobi from "TPM" and Luke's Jedi saber from "ROTJ"

Rebelscum just posted some small pics.

I like the idea -but then again, I really dont want mini-replicas I'd rather have the actual replica itself. I'm tempred though to get the Obi-Wan or Jedi Luke because I missed out on them.

Thoughts?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    So now its looking like Master Replicas will be making mini-replicas. There's no release date -somewhere around April is the time frame and a cost of $35-40 a pop. The first line will include lightsaber replicas of Mace Windu from "AOTC" Obi-Wan Kenobi from "TPM" and Luke's Jedi saber from "ROTJ"

Rebelscum just posted some small pics.

I like the idea -but then again, I really dont want mini-replicas I'd rather have the actual replica itself. I'm tempred though to get the Obi-Wan or Jedi Luke because I missed out on them.

Thoughts?
    yes, I want them all. http://www.imagesbymb.com/ebay/minimrlarge.jpg

Haha, I had a feeling you'd say that [DSS]Pedr0. I think the Jedi Luke would look good here on my computer desk.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I missed on all three of those being offered, and I'm tempted to get each of the 3. But then they are only 1/2 scale. Why buy them if I know that there is a chance I can get one from ebay or elsewhere?

I guess I'll make that decision a little later. The low price point will help.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I couldn't afford the full size ones. But these are really really nice. And I don't mind the half scale deal. After all, I'm not looking to play with them anyway. And they look awesome for the size and price. Hopefully a Sith Set isn't far off. Not sure if they'd do Maul's full one. But they could do the cut in half version in the set. Or Dooku's, Palpatine's, and Vader's.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I wouldnt be afraid to bring these with me, show them to the nieces and newphews and such. My friend's kids would LOVE them since i turned them to the DARK SIDE of loving SW.but, yea, another line has got me HOOKED.