Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by swjunk
    What microsabers do you have?
    Non, you have them all.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Don't I wish!!!!!!!

P.S. Do not have a kid Turbo.
    No, why you want to sell one?
    (Like my posts)

How many do you want? I have tons of extras. Give me a call, you have the #.

How many do you want? I have tons of extras. Give me a call, you have the #.
    You have tons of kids? I thought you only had one.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Microsaber figures

i dunno if this thread was a joke or not but i have micro saber figures. i have and Orange Card Darth vader Micro saber. I also have a GC Vader micro saber. Next up i have a Obi-Wan OC micro saber (its a french card though) i have a POTJ darth maul final duel micro saber. and last i have the POTJ obi wan micro saber. the OC vader is the coolest micro saber figure.

hey swjunk...i love microsaber figs. if you have extras please tell me!! thanks
    Last edited by mrpauldeeds; 04-05-2004 at 11:18 PM. Reason: wanted add something

The post was not a joke!! turbo loves making fun of me!!!! I have many extras and would love to trade. Here is a list of all of the different ones that I have:
    http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=698

Extras are here, somewhere:
    http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=500

Man you have some really nice figures!!! Its one fine collection. But i didnt get what extras you have, were all those extras, or were those just ones you had. If you could could you email me your extras, or just post them here. thank you!! and you dont post them all, just ones that would be easy to part with if we can work something out...thank you swjunk

That list of extras is exactly that extras. They are all easily parted with. I need your email to email you. You can email me at swjunk@potf2.com