Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Do You Do With Your Commtech Chips?

I was reading another Forum about this subject and I wanted to know what people here do with their Episode 1 (or POTF) Commtech Chips?

I use mine as stands for my figures because I cant really afford nor can I find regular (black or clear) figure stands.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I have all a mine in a box with other pack-ins like POTF2 Freeze Frames, SAGA Backgrounds, Flashbacks etc.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That reminds me, I need to find me freeze frames and Flashbacks.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I used to use 'em as stands until I got 2 Ultaramas, now most of them are in a box collecting dust. I have a few WAV files from them on my PC though as various Windows sounds. Chewie growling and Wuher's droid detector are on my email.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Chazz
    I was reading another Forum about this subject and I wanted to know what people here do with their Episode 1 (or POTF) Commtech Chips?

They're good with Brats and burgers.

I keep them all in a Ziploc bag, next to my figure displays. The chips do function as stands, but I prefer to keep them seperate from all the other non Commtech figures. Once in a while I will bust out the reader and listen to the lame computer imitations of the voices of the characters.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I use mine as stands, but only when really needed. Otherwise, in a box they go!!...

Although, it is sometimes fun to have a figure use one as a mirror
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

I use mine as stands. I really don't have an issue with mixing them with regular stands. My reasoning, some figures have a tighter fit on the chips and vice versa. What's the point of a stand if the figure doesn't stay on it?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

The point is to make you buy the other stands
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me