Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Emperors Guards........arc Troopers?

Since the Emperor GUards are supposed to be so high in skill and fighting tactics, i was wondering if they could possibly be the ARC Troopers. What do you guys think about that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't really think so, we already saw Red Royal Guards in EP2 before the Clones even showed up. Plus he had used the Blue "Coruscant Guards" in EP1.
    May the force be with you.

There goes that idea. It would had been cool to see these guys kick some butt. I'm sure they are a bad shot like there lower life form brothers.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

We'll be able to see them in action on the DVD of the trilogy coming next year.

Hopefully.......................
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I wanna see em do something besides stand around. The Blue Guards are just Couascantguards, but the Red Ones are Roayl Guards. Could bve a seperation of them like the clone troopers colors. And I was looking at the Saga Figure and wondering why they came with electricity? I wanna see these guys kick some butt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The red ones are in Palpy's office in Ep 2 which is when he's still just Chancellor, so I don't think they're "royal" guards then.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The red ones are in Palpy's office in Ep 2 which is when he's still just Chancellor, so I don't think they're "royal" guards then.
    I was just going by what the figure package said. I wouldnt think so either, but you never know.

My rule of thumb for something like that is NTH: Never Trust Hasbro.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Perhaps the doors they are by in EPII are the doors to the Executive bathroom. They hand Palpatine a towel to dry his hands as he exits the restroom. That's it, they are executive bathroom towel men. Or maybe he just dries his hands on the red robes!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Somehow, I get the feeling these guys don't ask for tips after handing Palpy his towel.