Will the Rebel trooper and Imperial Officer have a head change?

I have heard that these figures have 5 different head sculpts? How that will be shipped or if it is true is a mystery to me, but a cool idea if nothing else. Anyone else hear anything about this, what might only be a dream for army builders?
    "It could have been so much better!"

Yeah, the two will have head variants, but they won't be out until a little while after the first head variants hit. Not sure on the release dates though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I really doubt Hasbro will do it,We havent even got the different pauldren colours some sites "said were coming" which was months ago
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I know I've read something about this just the other day. Hasbro said that the Imperial officer and Sandtrooper variants are coming sometime next year before the episode two stuff arrives. But so far only one different head sculpt has been mentioned. I never heard of five different heads before, I understood it to be three that were planned for the imperial officer. but what with cost and the amount of stuff coming out etc. the numbers were dropped. I think hasbro mumbled something about checking out their website over the next few weeks for more news.......