Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Han Solo: AT-ST Driver Picture

I figured I'd toss it up so we can comment on it. From the way the arm joints look, to the detail on the legs and body, it appears that the figure is indeed not a total rehash like they report. It's likely retooled so the folds arn't exactly the same. The helmet looks a bit big and funky. But it's not that bad of a figure. I'm more excited for the General Madine and General Lando though. Sorry about the new thread, but I knew most people might miss it in the other.

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	han.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	7285  
    Last edited by SirSteve; 12-29-2003 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Taken from another site.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ok, extremely close comparison points to the fact that the left 'comlink' arm is all new except for the glove. Since they had to make it so it could get to in front of his face. Hopefully they include the comlink as well. The legs also appear to be new, or atleast heavily modified. Due to the fact that the wrinkles are quite different. The main body and right arm appear to be the same. I do like the addition of the antenna on the helmet, even if the helmet is sorta big.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-27-2003 at 07:49 PM.

Interesting, I guess we really don't know for sure if Han was fully in the suit or not. Would that be correct? I do love the fact that the helmet is removable!! Simple and easy to make for hasbro. Oh well I guess we will have to wait for another Endor Han with Trench coat.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Interesting, I guess we really don't know for sure if Han was fully in the suit or not. Would that be correct? I do love the fact that the helmet is removable!! Simple and easy to make for hasbro. Oh well I guess we will have to wait for another Endor Han with Trench coat.
    Yeah. There's no 100% proof that he wore the full outfit or not. It appears that he did, since he looks like he's wearing the gloves as well. But you can't really see any evidence of the uniform. I heard you can see a bit of the collar, but in the only photo I've seen, I don't see it. And I don't feel like digging out the Laserdiscs. But there was plenty of time for Han to ditch the uniform, gloves, and helmet. Since the movies don't take place in real time. It would have taken sometime for the Squads that are sent out to round up the rebels to prep and go to the Bunker's back door. I'm gonna guess that he did. After all, if the Imperial's moniter would have seen his shirt of vest, the entire ruse would have been for nothing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

NIce I like it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This figure is okay. He looks a little weird, mainly because of the helmet, but still a nice figure. I too hope for a Han with Trenchcoat to come out soon (heck, with all the Lukes planned this year, we could see him again sometime this year) and hope that it is a Soft Goods coat as I dont really think I will buy the Han Endor figure with the Explosive Charges that came out in '02 because his vest is a little too blueish if you ask me (should it be fully black?).
    Last edited by Silent Chazz; 12-27-2003 at 09:18 PM.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Yeah. There's no 100% proof that he wore the full outfit or not. It appears that he did, since he looks like he's wearing the gloves as well. But you can't really see any evidence of the uniform. I heard you can see a bit of the collar, but in the only photo I've seen, I don't see it. And I don't feel like digging out the Laserdiscs. But there was plenty of time for Han to ditch the uniform, gloves, and helmet. Since the movies don't take place in real time. It would have taken sometime for the Squads that are sent out to round up the rebels to prep and go to the Bunker's back door. I'm gonna guess that he did. After all, if the Imperial's moniter would have seen his shirt of vest, the entire ruse would have been for nothing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Sounds good, I do have to give Hasbro credit for doing this one. Who knows, we might get the Ice Cream Guy sometime, if they keep this up.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well, the face looks good, so that is always a plus; as for the helmet not fitting, well, it really wasn't Hans to start so Hasbro is trying to be realistic, yeah....that's it. This does look better overall than I was expecting, but this is a pretty oddball fig.

Better than I thought! I think the helmet looks pretty good. This figure would be very nicely complimented by an Endor Soldier in Biker Scout disguise, no?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I, for one, am still convinced that Han only donned the AT-ST driver's helmet and gloves, not the whole uniform. There wouldn't have been any need to put on the full uniform just to make a quick vid-screen communication! But, as there doesn't appear to be any way to prove or disprove it, what the heck! Looks pretty good, and the removable helmet is a plus. Saw this pic yesterday when my issue of Insider #73 arrived in the mail.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]