Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Idea for Saga Scene Assortments

I think they should make a saga scene from the meeting of the Imperial forces on the Death Star from a New Hope, You know were vader choked the guy using the Force that would be great. that would be neat because they would all connect together to make a full table.

Yep, this one has been brought up a few times. Myself, Jargo, and others have all contributed to the idea. After we saw what they were doing with the Geonosian War Room. That the Death Star War Room would be an excellent scene to do in a Screen Scene. Even if they table would again be compromised.

Death Star Confrence Room Screen Scene:
    Set #1: Grand Moff Tarkin, General Tagge, Young Imperial #1
    Set #2: Admiral Motti, Colonel Wullf Yularen, Old Imperial #1
    Set #1
    Set #2

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes great idea, but I want a full sized table, not this mini crap.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I amall for a scene like that. That would be cool. As far as the prequels go I think two senate scenes that form a pod and two pod race scenes that form an engine would be cool too. Also, is there any word on the scenes that Toys R' Us is carrying? I thought I heard they were Endor related somewhere.
    Kitik Keed'kaks for everyone.

Speaking of tables, I'd like to see some Cantina sets. Include the table and put three of the patrons around it. This way we could get two of the more obviously visually interesting aliens such as Myo and Bom Vindim and a longshot alien like the Stennes Shifter thrown in. You could easily do three or four of these, get a large portion of the Cantina crowd out of the way, give diorama builders tables for their Cantina displays, and make a lot of people happy.

I never thought the Cantina Bar sets were a bad idea. I just thought that 3/4 of the choices were bad ones. If they'd all been characters that hadn't been done before, they would have been a big hit.

A couple Jawa Sancrawler scene packs would be good too with all the droids that haven't been released, or a rebel hangar bay set with the various technicians. A couple ewok sets would be great as well.

I want the table in AOTC when Anakin is trying to get into Padme's pants. It could be two halves and come with a "Force Levitated" fruit pack-in. A bit of fishing line strung up between the two figures for "Impress the Ladies" action would top it off.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    I want the table in AOTC when Anakin is trying to get into Padme's pants. It could be two halves and come with a "Force Levitated" fruit pack-in. A bit of fishing line strung up between the two figures for "Impress the Ladies" action would top it off.
    Dude, we think a like in that department!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

If Hasbro is going to do a cinema scene with war rooms, Let's focus on on the Rebel Briefing on Home One in Return of the Jedi. This would be a great way to usher in some new resculpts as well as the rumored General Madine figure .
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Actually, I'd look forward to a Cinema Scene from the opening sequence of ANH when Vader is choking the Rebel commander. So it would be those two characters and maybe an "at attention" Stormtrooper or maybe the "She'll die before she tells you anything" Imperial.

Dear Hasbro,

Some of the recent news of figures to be produced has brought about some thought as to how they can be packaged. If recent rumors prove true then you are planning to make yet another Luke Skywalker figure to add to then already tons available . From what has been posted a new Luke Skywalker from the end of the Empire Strikes Back, aka The Medical Frigate scene. If so then perhaps a Saga Cinema scene is the best bet for packaging. This way the figure can be packaged with a new sculpt
    2-1B, and perhaps the rumored Leia. The scene can also have working lights and this way, the Luke figure can be super posable and have a detailed wrist which shows the electric wires with the wrist panel opened and a feature than can also be closed.
    I know this sounds impossible and for many of people who respond to these threads they will say the same but I believe in the impossible
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks