Exclamation help with some carbacks scans!

Is there anyone who could email me some scans of the cardbacks of the following AF ships (the part with the description of the ship - resolution 100%):

Starship Troopers - Retrieval Ship
    Starship Troopers - Landing Ship
    Predator Ship

Thanks
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu
    Is there anyone who could email me some scans of the cardbacks of the following AF ships (the part with the description of the ship - resolution 100%):

Starship Troopers - Retrieval Ship
    Starship Troopers - Landing Ship
    Predator Ship

Thanks

Check your yahoo e-mail account.

I have for you the back and bottom panel scans of the Starship Troopers Retrieval Ship and Predator Transport. I do not know of a Landing Ship from the Starship Troopers line. I have the Retrieval Ship, TAC Fighter, and the Remote Control Drop Ship. The drop ship is large, and a scan of it's complete box panel would have to be done in more than one frame. I am happy to provide you with the scans, if you tell me for sure which ship you would like to have.

I hope these are what you're looking for.

The first message was somewhat over 5 MB, with the all image attachments. It was rejected for size.

I then sent it as four separate messages, each of about 1.25 MB. The 4th was also rejected, this time because I blew out your quota with the first three.

Sorry.

Please let me know if you received the first three, and if you need any other scans.
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 12-29-2003 at 10:57 AM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}