If Nintendo Died

this is a strange hypothetical question:
    If Nintendo suddenly went under and followed the same sort of track as Sega (making games but not systems) which one of the major gaming systems do you think would buy the rights to their exclusive titles like Mario and Zelda? Or would they be for all of them? Or would they just not make anything?
    Just a thought, not saying it would happen.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

"If Nintendo Died"

Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up! It can't happen... ahhhh, Mario will live forever!!! But if Nintendo did "die", I'd eat it's brains to ease the pain. (Hah! OK, sorry that's a little too weird.)

---

I don't know who'd have the cash to buy it at this point. Perhaps a company like Bandai that's huge in the toy market overseas, but makes games also. Maybe even a company like Nokia... I doubt that Sony or Microsoft could absorb them, or would want to. At the very worst, if they really hit hard times, I could see them merging with another company, but not completely biting the dust. I'm still not convinced that Sega's gone forever... but what do I know? I'm still waiting for Magnavox to come out with another Odyssey system.
    plasticfetish.net

As long as the game titles continued. I would not care. In fact, it might be a good thing if Sony is being the leader in the console world.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Nintendo has owned the handheld market since the gameboy came out, and they still do now. Even if the GameCube turns out to be a total flop (doubtful) Ninteno wont go bankrupt.
    http://bash.org/?75154

Nintendo has made enoguh money to stay in the market for the next 100 years! I don't believe they will ever go down. I love Nintendo and own the following systems with games:

Gameboy (first one)
    Gameboy Advance
    NES
    SNES
    Gamecube

Their games are sweet and they have many Star Wars games to go with them! (The NES is the best system ever). Long live NINTENDO!
    Last edited by TheDarthVader; 01-03-2004 at 03:59 PM.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    Nintendo has made enoguh money to stay in the market for the next 100 years! I don't believe they will ever go down. I love Nintendo and own the following systems with games:

Gameboy (first one)
    Gameboy Advance
    NES
    SNES
    Gamecube

Their games are sweet and they have many Star Wars games to go with them! (The NES is the best system ever). Long live NINTENDO!
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO N64!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!