Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official "Happy New Year" Thread

Let's keep them all in one thread...

Have a safe and happy new year everyone!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Let's stay safe in our celebrations tonight! I'm working until 10, but then I'm going to ring in the New Years with a few friends, and play some 80's trivia.

Happy New Years!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm home on break and nobody else is; my folks are going to a shindig down the street and i'm working till 9-10. After that, i need to store more of my toys, so i'll ring in the new year up on my third floor organizing my toys. It should sound sad, but i actually don't mind!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!! And if i hear of any posters gettin' into trouble with the law..........well, just don't make it drinking and driving...and make sure nobody gets hurt!! but as for anything else, it's fair game!!!

but seriously, stay safe.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm thinking about having a night out on the town. Heck the way '04 looks I'm going tobe spending a lot of money on SW, so might as well put on a good one, and welcome in a Classic year of collecting!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Well Happy New Year to everyone. Ugh, I ended my '03 on a bad note so I'm praying that I turn this thing around and make '04 a lot better, it can't get much worse. If not, there's always '05, '06, '07, etc...
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Happy New Year everyone! The Ultra wave and the 04 Hoth Wave thats been popping up everywhere this last month are actually true to their name now that its 2004, . have a happy and safe new year everyone. Time to get some rest now.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Was feeling under the weather, so I ended up staying in and playing SW Galaxies till 3. I couldn't sleep, so i got up to play more and the server isn't up.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Oy! I'm hungover, and I probably should go back to bed as there are no stores open to satisfy my collecting desires, and no mail delivery either. Oh, I forgot, I have to work this evening. BLAH!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Oy! I'm hungover
    Me too... and I lost my cell phone last night...

But it was still a good night!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Did you call it and see who answered?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.