Above and Beyond Ep2 figure List

Has anyone seen the listings at AboveandBeyond.com for Ep2 figures... This is very interesting...

http://www.aboveandbeyonddirect.com/

Chewie with C3PO ??? etc...
    Deluxe Figures !!!
    9" !!!

Thoughts ???
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

ANOTHER..........UNCONFIRMED list of...

MORE...........UNCONFIRMED figures comming at.....

ANOTHER.............UNCONFIRMED time............

There are WAY too many "official" looking web sites putting out lists......

I concur. I can't count on 2 hands how many times I've seen E2 figure lists that are "official." Every single list is different, too.

I won't believe anything "official" until its on Hasbro's site, or we get the final word from Steve.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

enoughs enough!

Not more "lists" I'm not going that way.

No one has a true and accurate list with the possible exception of THE official site www.starwars.com or Hasbro. PERIOD. We don't even get a complete list here, altough SSG is the best IMO for getting the info the quickest on what's new and up and coming.

Here's an unofficial list...
    • The guy
    • The other guy
    • The good guy
    • The good guy in his other outfit
    • The bad guy
    • The other bad guy
    • Tha alien guy
    • The bounty hunter
    • The good alien guy
    • The girl
    • The girl in another outfit
    • The girl in yet another outfit
    • The other alien guy

Unofficially, these wil be coming out sometime between yesterday and next June...

I actually give this list some credence. For a start theprivateuniverse got a hold of the same list and have removed theirs after being legally advised to do so. Secondly i have been looking at the list long and hard and have noticed how the classic figures that aren't specified by name are listed in the same way that Amanaman was not so long ago.
    Things like 'astro droid' can only be the upcoming R5-D4
    'Rebel officer' is this General Rieeken, Captain Antilles or Major Bren Derlin?
    'New droid' must be R1-G4
    'Pod racer' Ben Quadinaros
    'Han Solo' Hoth Han with the hood up
    'Ooda' twi'lek from the making of documentary that was spray painted all swirly patterns
    'Nikto' one of the new jedi...
    See? It fits so well with what hasbro have been grudgingly promising and revealing of the next years product. Check back over the news articles and clues are all over the place. Tiny clues but there all the same.
    oh, and check out collectstarwars right now for scans of something that may well be the proofs for the episode two toys catalog
    Last edited by Jargo; 12-07-2001 at 05:55 PM.