A-Wing Pilot - the living dead!!!

What's with the pilot in the Target excl. A-Wing?! The guy looks like a zombie! No skin tone at all!

I actually like the A-wing pilot thats comes with the Target exclusive. He came off looking somewhat Asian to me, which helps make him a more unique pilot compared to the others we have. He is probably one of my favorite pilot figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

He's a Y-wing pilot, hence the helmet. Must be why he has no flesh tone, Y-Wing's are slow death traps.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Give the A-Wing Pilot a break. Its not easy to keep a tan when you're hanging out on starships 24/7.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'd like to see them make a new A-wing pilot. That POTF one is just too drab to me. The vintage one seems to have better color. And which one's the B-wing pilot?? Is he the one wearing a red flight suit??
    Gimme a break!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfett
    I'd like to see them make a new A-wing pilot. That POTF one is just too drab to me. The vintage one seems to have better color. And which one's the B-wing pilot?? Is he the one wearing a red flight suit??
    Yeah, or in the Rebel Pilots scene/POTJ B-Wing case, the grey jumpsuit. They mixed the colors around on the Y and B-wing pilots in that pack.

A new A-wing pilot would be cool though, considering one had a more pivotal role than the TIE Pilots ever did. A removeable helmet would be a huge plus as well.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    Yeah, or in the Rebel Pilots scene/POTJ B-Wing case, the grey jumpsuit. They mixed the colors around on the Y and B-wing pilots in that pack.

A new A-wing pilot would be cool though, considering one had a more pivotal role than the TIE Pilots ever did. A removeable helmet would be a huge plus as well.
    Man, I trashed that second Ten Nunb, whatever his name is, that came with that B-Wing. I've always wanted the red jumpsuit guy like the vintage version. I was pretty upset when I saw the same @$$crap figure from the Rebel Pilots Scene as a pack-in. What's with these Mickey Mouse pilots??? They're a plague!!!! Anyway, I put Arvel Crynyd in my B-Wing as the legit pilot of that craft. He's Da Man!!!!! Yellow skin and everythin'!!!!!
    Gimme a break!!!