Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Question about Yestertoys

I don't know if this belongs here or not, but I just have a question regarding yestertoys. My anut got me durge with swoop bike from yestertoys about two weeks ago and I don't know weather they used a credit card or check but it's been like I said two weeks, and it hasnt arived. Today I tryed calling them up and there phone was really screwd up found out they where closed for the evening, when it's only like 3 PM and dispite I allways see collector sites advertiseing yestertoys, you know I thought it was a well trusted website to buy SW toys from, but you know it's been two weeks. Somethings up and i'm just wondering if people have had this type of problem before, or they do take a long time to ship there orders or what.

thanks
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I have ordered from them twice, and both times there were errors with my order. But they did correct them. The first time I called them and the second time I emailed them. Took the owner about 48 hours to respond to my email.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

hmmmm *rubs chin* thats weird .......anyone elase have simmler problems ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Yestertoys

I have ordered from them in the past and had correctly shipped orders and one incorrect order.

I pickup army building figures there since their freight is reasonable.

I sent an letter with the incorrect items and after the owner (I forgot his name) repackaged the order it arrived without any issue.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

My last order from Yestertoys, back in September/October, took over three weeks to arrive... and they were not even new items I ordered (several Sneak Preview R3-T7's, nonmint). I will only order from them again if I am desperate.

that sucks the same thing is happening with me just hope he doesnt screw up my order

They are very slow to fill orders, but I've (luckily) never had a problem with them. I ordered 2 figures on Christmas eve and they arrived this tuesday (1/6)

Sometimes they're fast, sometimes they're slow. It's just the luck of the draw, I guess.

New orders can take anywhere from two weeks to over a month. Older things usually (not always) ship faster.

Pleased with service

I've ordered several times from Yestertoys the last couple of years with no problem. Late summer or early fall was the last time I ordered from them.

well ill be happy to report ( just for the hell of it) that I got my Durge and i must say he was worth the wait and am happy i might order from yestertoys again ( sense i can't find asajj ventress)