Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clearance Sales!

A local target had select saga figures on clearance for $3.35. I got Padme Lars Homestead and an Imperial dignitary. There other figures that I already had, so I passed. I later found the Droid Army and Destroyer Droid Launcher for $4.99 (half price) at another Target.

I have seen enough of the Ultra sets to hope that they too will go on clearance, though Walmart usually takes forever with such things. I have similar hopes for the Geonisis War Chamber and Jedi High Council sets.

Any other clearance sale stories out there? Everyone loves a bargain and we all love Star Wars. This is the best of both worlds!

I was at a Walmart Supercenter in a town an hour from where I live on Tuesday. They had a TON of Saga figures on clearance for $2 each. I didn't have much money so I only bought $12 worth (6 figures).
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Chazz
    I was at a Walmart Supercenter in a town an hour from where I live on Tuesday. They had a TON of Saga figures on clearance for $2 each. I didn't have much money so I only bought $12 worth (6 figures).
    Old figures or more recent stuff? All my Walmart has in the basic figures is 20-odd Zam Wesells. Who knows how that happened!

It was 2002 Saga stuff that they probably had sitting back in Storage. Luckily for me though I needed some of the stuff they had out on Clearance for my Diorama Im building of the Geonosis Arena battle.
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Target cleance sell is the where Padme Home Stead, Impreial Digtainy, Obi Nightclub, Avi, and the guy with the deathsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by thespar
    and the guy with the deathsticks.
    I believe that would be Elan Sleezebaggano.
    Chazz's Loose Collection

I hear ya, gang. I almost bought a Deluxe Durge at TRU when I decided I don't need him that bad. Then, I went to a nearby Target and I found him at half the price from TRU. I suddenly felt that I need him after all to complete my CW line. Me very happy!!!
    Gimme a break!!!

I went to Meijer and picked up Anthony Daniels, Wat Tambor, and WA7 for $1.10 each!!! I also got Aayla and Barriss for the same amount since they were not coming up in the computers. 5 figures for $6.00 isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Jedi
    I went to Meijer and picked up Anthony Daniels, Wat Tambor, and WA7 for $1.10 each!!! I also got Aayla and Barriss for the same amount since they were not coming up in the computers. 5 figures for $6.00 isn't bad.
    Almost reminds me of when the last few figures in the vintage line came out, especially the POTF ones, all figures were around $1-$2.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Just remember, there is a bad thing if you don't support the lines until the figures go on clearance. The stores don't see a profit at all from clearancing out the figures. So may be less likely to order figures in the future. Since they can't make a profit on them, and every figure that gets sold for a loss is another nail in the Star Wars coffin.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.