Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Bo'shek Figure Pictures!

hasbro have posted pictures of the upcoming BO'SHEK figure here:

http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhun...ent.cfm?id=298

Go check it out.....

I'm not terribly impressed with the gooney face but the figure sure looks sweet!

Good Gravy! This figure is too cool!

Hail to the Emperor! Thanks, Jargo!
    Mond urynn ac alanna, vos ac ceredigion, sleyn vos vuul.

Good sculpt, it actually looks like him. What must it be like to be that actor who played BoShek and not get an action figure of yourself until like 25 years later?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Re: New Bo'shek Figure Pictures!

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I'm not terribly impressed with the gooney face but the figure sure looks sweet!
    Originally posted by Fulit
    Good sculpt, it actually looks like him.
    I wonder how it feels for you to tell this poor prat that the figure looks just like him and that he's "gooney" looking??

I think they did a really nice job on him. I have to admit that it really does look quite like the actor who portrayed him 25 years ago. He looks VERY stereotypically British... maybe that's what it is.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Very cool!!! I like the face, great likeness!

Now, all that's left is Teebo, R4 and Dengar.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I especially like the helmet. It would have been a neat figure without it, but with the helmet makes it way cooler. I'll probably get a few, have some with their helmet on. and toss 'em in the cantina diorama.

Are we supposed to get a Dengar with this last wave? I thought it was just Bo, Teebo, and R4.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Thumbs up

This was a surprise! I think the sculpt is really good! Thanks Jargo for the news report. It saved me some time...

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I especially like the helmet. It would have been a neat figure without it, but with the helmet makes it way cooler. I'll probably get a few, have some with their helmet on. and toss 'em in the cantina diorama.

Are we supposed to get a Dengar with this last wave? I thought it was just Bo, Teebo, and R4.
    I've heard that an ESB version of Dengar (with his backpack) is on the way. Hopefully this is true.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I think the face is excellent. Just like the actor who played him.

I'm really impressed with this figure! Good to see that the blaster holster is there too. Heh heh. Wonder what his COMMtech lines would have been?
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!