Best buy on Star Wars item

I thought when doing the other thread how much I've spent collectively on Star Wars over the years...even on singular pieces. But how about the best value on a collectible from the Star Wars universe. Mine has to be the elusive POTF R2D2 with holographic Princess Leia. Never found it at retail, and almost broke down to order it from a dealer...when lo and behold...nabbed it at Toys R Us for 2.50(when they were marking down everything from that line. Lately it would be the 12" speeder at Target(orig. 49.95) for 12.48. Must be something about Leia.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I picked up a $50 Speederbike Leia for $12.48, that was a great bargain, but the best deal I ever got was on the Riddell mini-helmets that were originally like $90 and clearanced through KB Kids for $30, they're great pieces, probably the nicest things in my SW collection.

Oh, and I forgot about another big deal, the 3 rare gold Micro Machines sets that were each exclusive to different retailers which were like $100 each when they came out, and eventually clearanced out through Big Lots for $15 each. The sets are gold-plated MM X-rays in plastic display cases.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up a $1200 Don Post Deluxe mask for $800. Two of them for that deal actually.