New Trilogy line for the release of the OT on DVD.

With news of the Original Trilogy finally being released on DVD in the Fall, word has come from the Orient that Hasbro plans on producing specially packaged toys just for the occassion. The assortment will appropriately be dubbed Trilogy. These are essentially previously released toys in Trilogy packaging, and conjures a short list (and not necessarily the complete list) of what we can expect.

Trilogy Millennium Falcon
    Trilogy X-Wing Fighter with figure
    Trilogy TIE Fighter
    Trilogy 12" Figures (Characters yet to be revealed)
    Trilogy Ask Yoda

[FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

well, that means i can finally get the Falcon.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I wonder if the Trilogy X-wing and TIE Fighter will be the ones with Red Leader and Darth Vader. If they're gonna rerelease the Millennium Falcon, then they should stop, make a new one that's bigger and better and then release it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I agree, I would love to see a bigger Falcon, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Maybe we will get the TIE with larger solar panels!

Anyway, looking forward these....though, I don't collect most of Hasbro's 12 inch stuff! Not with Marmit kicking their butt so badly. Let's face it, Droids and a few Aliens are all that Hasbro is good at making in 12 inch scale.
    May the force be with you.

I was wondering if the Falcon would be bigger as well.Lets hope so The line sounds interesting,I hope it defaluts to the POTF2 packaging with the Vader head in the corner
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Bring on the Falcon!! It'll probably cost at least $150 down here but such is the life of an Aussie collector

The Tie I will buy if they get the friggin' colour right! I hate that bluish plastic they used on the Saga Tie...

They should release a 12" Medical Droids 2pack under the Trilogy banner.

One word.

SANDCRAWLER.

This has to come out now this Fall. With OT nostolgia hitting yet another high, the time for this toy will be at hand. Even if it's an exclusive --- it can and will still be a part of this line. (Like the Bomber was both POTJ and then Saga.) The retro packaging on this badboy will be so dang cool. Especially since this toy hasn't hit the shelves in decades . . . I can't wait to see who the pack-ins are. . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a CZ droid may at last be on the horizon. . .

PS --- I may have to finally break down and get me a modern Falcon.

Can't wait for the Falcon. PLEASE let them do a little work on it.

Ehhh... whatever.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**