Hybrid View

Celebration Passes

I found my collection of these going through some random Star Wars things I've collected over the years. I have the complete set the Fan Club offered some years back as well as the 6 suplemental offered with various exclusives. To recap the many versions...

FRIDAY Obi-Wan Kenobi
    SATURDAY Qui-Gon Jinn
    SUNDAY Anakin Skywalker
    THREE DAY Darth Maul
    BACKSTAGE Pit Droid
    STAFF C-3PO
    ALL ACCESS Sebulba
    VIP GUEST Queen Amidala
    EXHIBITORS Jar Jar Binks
    VOLUNTEER Battle Droid

- Star Wars Fan Club -
    IMPERIAL Fan Club #1 Mara Jade
    REBEL Fan Club #2 Jek Porkins
    BOUNTY HUNTER Fan Club #3 Aura Sing
    TATOOINE Fan Club #4 Wuher the Bartender
    IMPERIAL Fan Club #5 Darth Vader
    JEDI COUNCIL Fan Club #6 Mace Windu

- Alternate Passes -
    EXHIBITORS Jar Jar Binks signed by Ahmed Best
    THREE DAY Darth Maul signed by Ray Park
    STAFF C-3PO signed by Anthony Daniels

Since there is not going to be anymore, I think they're kind of a neat collectible. Anybody else get these?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Sorry I didn't. I kept thinking I was going to get them, but never did. You should put them in a nice frame and hang them up
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got an associate badge from C2, plus the 3 day pass. I was one of the guys in armor at C2 doing badge check. I thought about buying the set, but spent so much on other stuff there I had to take a pass (as in didn't buy).
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I've thought about putting them into some kind of frame -havnt looked too much though.

There was actually going to be a Boba Fett pass offered through the Fan Club w/ the 300th Boba Fett figure but Fantasitc Media sold the company before they could formally offer it. Wduld have been cool to have that one.

I think it would be cool to have a complete set, but I'm not willing to pay what most people (that being mainly the FanClub) are asking for them. I'm happy with the ones I have, which I was able to get autographed at C1.

I think I have all of them from C2, not sure tho. Does anyone know how many there were?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'm not sure how many C2 passes there are. I've only seen pictures of a few.