Celebration Passes

I found my collection of these going through some random Star Wars things I've collected over the years. I have the complete set the Fan Club offered some years back as well as the 6 suplemental offered with various exclusives. To recap the many versions...

FRIDAY Obi-Wan Kenobi
    SATURDAY Qui-Gon Jinn
    SUNDAY Anakin Skywalker
    THREE DAY Darth Maul
    BACKSTAGE Pit Droid
    STAFF C-3PO
    ALL ACCESS Sebulba
    VIP GUEST Queen Amidala
    EXHIBITORS Jar Jar Binks
    VOLUNTEER Battle Droid

- Star Wars Fan Club -
    IMPERIAL Fan Club #1 Mara Jade
    REBEL Fan Club #2 Jek Porkins
    BOUNTY HUNTER Fan Club #3 Aura Sing
    TATOOINE Fan Club #4 Wuher the Bartender
    IMPERIAL Fan Club #5 Darth Vader
    JEDI COUNCIL Fan Club #6 Mace Windu

- Alternate Passes -
    EXHIBITORS Jar Jar Binks signed by Ahmed Best
    THREE DAY Darth Maul signed by Ray Park
    STAFF C-3PO signed by Anthony Daniels

Since there is not going to be anymore, I think they're kind of a neat collectible. Anybody else get these?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Sorry I didn't. I kept thinking I was going to get them, but never did. You should put them in a nice frame and hang them up
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got an associate badge from C2, plus the 3 day pass. I was one of the guys in armor at C2 doing badge check. I thought about buying the set, but spent so much on other stuff there I had to take a pass (as in didn't buy).
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I've thought about putting them into some kind of frame -havnt looked too much though.

There was actually going to be a Boba Fett pass offered through the Fan Club w/ the 300th Boba Fett figure but Fantasitc Media sold the company before they could formally offer it. Wduld have been cool to have that one.

I think it would be cool to have a complete set, but I'm not willing to pay what most people (that being mainly the FanClub) are asking for them. I'm happy with the ones I have, which I was able to get autographed at C1.

I think I have all of them from C2, not sure tho. Does anyone know how many there were?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'm not sure how many C2 passes there are. I've only seen pictures of a few.

I collected some of these and thought they were rather interesting too. I didn't get the C2 one's but perhaps will get a chance to get the C3 ones in Ind. next time.

I have a little info on the Fan Club passes here...

http://r2toyforce.net/passes.htm

The were going to have a Dark Trooper pass with the Jek Porkins figure but it was never released.

http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/PorkinsandpassfA_6.jpg
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I have all of the C2. Off the top of my head.
    Anakin Three Day
    Uhh, let me check on these and report back later.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.