Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Hoth Battle Shelf !!!!

My goal as usual was to display as many toys as possible into as small a space as possible without looking crammed together!!

And since I really don't consider my Shelf Displays "Dioramas" I keep them fairly simple without much detail !!!

For those of you who haven't seen it yet !! Go Here
    [URL="http://thenewsandcrawlerworkshop.com"]The New Sandcrawler Workshop.com[/URL]

That's pretty good looking. Nice Job!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

That looks fantastic!!!

I would like to borrow some concepts/ideas when I am moved into the new house.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Looks great as usual! When it comes to woodworks, no one beats No-Wan.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

True DAT!!!

True dat

Quote Originally Posted by ACPin
    Looks great as usual! When it comes to woodworks, no one beats No-Wan.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Great display no-wan!! Over the holidays I started getting my Star Wars stuff organized, and I was suprised at the volume of what I had. As I am thinking about displays of my own, it is nice to get a few ideas from the masters!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Dude incredible. I love it. Do you cut your own wood or no? And if not, where do you get it?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Double Post Please Delete !!!!
    Last edited by no-wan; 01-18-2004 at 06:12 PM.
    [URL="http://thenewsandcrawlerworkshop.com"]The New Sandcrawler Workshop.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Dude incredible. I love it. Do you cut your own wood or no? And if not, where do you get it?
    All the wood I use comes from a local Lumberyard...Nothing Special. I refer to it as Lumberyard Pine. It's usually Yellow Pine or Fur !!!

Thanks All for the Positive Comments !!!

Very cool! That looks like something I would be proud to display my collectibles on! My brother works on Wood furniture, I wonder how much he would charge me to cut some shelves for me?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!