Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plo Koon

Because he kicks serious *****, He has a very nice looking Mask,Cool lightsaber and is just cool as hell!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Though the Sassy One is rather cool for being the Bringer of Sass to the Force, I'm gonna have to go with Ki-Adi. Though I first thought he was a pathetic Conehead rip-off, he's the only one (discounting Yoda) to be characterized well outside of the films, and I like the character.

Oppo Rancisis is a piece of crap. I think Sassy's nickname for him, "Goatboy," is too good for him.

Yoda, as a council member, I can't stand. This is not the Classic Trilogy gnome we know and love. It's a pompous jerk with the same name as and a slight resemblance to Yoda. I wanted to drop kick Yoda in TPM, and I never felt that way watching ESB or ROTJ.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yoda than Mace. Two bad mama-jamas.

Originally posted by yukface27
    Yoda than Mace. Two bad mama-jamas.
    Shut yo' mouth!

But I'm just talkin' 'bout Mace.

Then we can dig it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Whats everyone got against Oppo Rancisis? He he is a wookie looking guy with weird things for legs or something like that. Here is how I rate the council members excluding Yoda:

1. Plo Koon (the ultimate bad *** he will be)
    2. Saesee Tiin (looks like slightly less of a bad ***)
    3. Oppo Rancisis (he just looks freakishly cool to me)
    4. Adi Gallia (is kinda hot)
    5. Mace Windu (too plain looking)
    6. Yarael Poof (you gotta love the facial expressions he makes in the movies)
    7. Ki-Adi-Mundi (sounds lame to me)
    8. Even Piell (looks to much like a Yoda)
    9. Depa Billaba (too plain and stupid looking)
    10. Eeth Koth (looks stupid and weak)
    11. Yaddle (a female Yoda is so unoriginal plus she looks stupid)

At least two have said "A female Yoda is unoriginal". Correct me if I'm wrong but would it not stand to reason that there would be females of Yoda's race, and that some might also be Jedi? Is it any more unoriginal than Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Mace all being HUMAN? Talk about unoriginal. Humans! Wow! I never would have thought of that! Must have taken the boys at the Ranch a fortnight to come up with that design! It would be interesting to see the early design sketches and maquettes for those wildly original "human" characters!
    You get the point.

Now, as to my favorites, I have to exclude those with speaking roles (Yoda, Mace, and Ki-Adi Mundi) as all are cool in their own right, but got the benefit of talking. As for the rest I'm torn between Plo Koon and Yareel Poof. I have a certain fondness for the Jurassic Giraffe Jedi, so I will probably have to defer to that preference.

Yareel Poof it is. Funny name, great Jedi!

Finally Oppo Rancisis is getting a lot of bad press here. It would really be ironic if for some inexplicable reason he was chosen as the breakaway character from the Council for EII and had all the best fight scenes. Boy, then we'd all feel like chumps! Except Niktos Rule, Oppo's staunchest defender!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Oppo Rancisis is ugly!phew! NMo w Plo Koon is the man,well not really but his the best
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by El Chuxter

Shut yo' mouth!

But I'm just talkin' 'bout Mace.

Then we can dig it.
    Yeah Shaft!... er... Mace!
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I think there all cool and have there own good parts about them,except for Oppo Rancisis who is ugly
    GNT
    ''