Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hmm, I think I might change my vote to Plo Koon if he does anything as cool as this in Ep 2.

Poor Oppo, seems like almost everybody agrees he's the worst thing in the room.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's a nice thing to do to Darth Mollusc In his eye sockets? JT you got a sick mind! I cut open my Plo robe too What a waste of a good figure underneath to keep it wrapped up in chocoplast. Free Plo! Free Plo! Free Plo!.........

FREE PLO!! FREE PLO!! FREE PLO!! (and free Saesee while you're at it...)

And Even Piell is way lamer than Oppo..well, not way lamer, but Even gets a gold medal in the Jedi lame-lypics and Oppo settles for silver...

Yeah buddy, right in his freaky orange eyes! I wish I was brave enough to do 2nd version of this set with Plo's saber just under his other arm which is holding just Maul's head and a lifeless body at his feet.

Rollo, is "lame" the same as "the worst character in the room"?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes. Even Piell is the ickiest character in the room, followed closely by "goatboy"