ID4 Independence Day alien ship

How many types of ID4 Independence Day alien ships are there? What's the difference between them? Size, design, other?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ID4 Alien Ship 10.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	7337  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

i only know of two different mm sized alien attacker ships from id4. i had found a id4 new york city play set, that contained a small sized alien attacker ship, while brit cit had sent mean area 54 id4 set that contained a slightly larger, yet still mm sized attacker ship.

as for the larger ones, i honestly don't know. i really don't collect anything larger than action fleet size vehicles, and typically limit my non star wars purchases to mm sized sci fi ships.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

There is two different Alien Attackers made by Trendmasters. The regular one, close to the ship seen in the movie (yours) and a limited (TRU ?) silver version with Alien commander instead of Alien pilot. They are the same ship, the only difference is the limited edition is painted in silver (the box is slightly different too).
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

GSJ, the larger alien ship is roughly AF-scale, IIRC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

it is just a little bit bigger than the AF Millennium Falcon. So it goes great with AF toys
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

wait wait wait...which one of these is roughly AF scale? is it the larger one from a playset(don't know the name) or is it the full-sized one like sicqnus has? I was looking at these a little while back, but never having seen one, I assumed they were too large to fit in. But it they're relativtely close to AF scale then I need to get at least one. I've always been very fond of those ships.
    Last edited by matthewilw; 01-17-2004 at 12:57 AM.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

check out this link, there is a pic of the ID4 I have compared to the AF Falcon: http://community.webshots.com/user/sergiurusu
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

It's the full-sized stand-alone one. The ID4 line had a 4" figure scale but their vehicles were like that other Trendmasters line, the Lost in Space movie line - which were roughly AF scale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hmmmmm... that's not quite as small as I would have liked, but it's still close. Now I have to get one of those as well.

I actually have the jupiter 2 from the lost in space movie(the smaller version) and I think it fits in quite nicely with my other AF stuff. I also just won a xyber 9 skyfighter on ebay so I'm hoping that is as nice as it looks. Still looking for an airstriker, half back, and a star trek innerspace Goddard shuttle if anyone can help.
    Last edited by matthewilw; 01-21-2004 at 12:35 AM.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw
    hmmmmm... that's not quite as small as I would have liked, but it's still close. Now I have to get one of those as well.

I actually have the jupiter 2 from the lost in space movie(the smaller version) and I think it fits in quite nicely with my other AF stuff. I also just won a xyber 9 skyfighter on ebay so I'm hoping that is as nice as it looks. Still looking for an airstriker, half back, and a star trek innerspace Goddard shuttle if anyone can help.
    Here is the Goddard shuttle and just saw the Xyber 9 ships also on ebay at low prices

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=38264
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback