Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by britt1
    I was in the Temple TX Wal-mart a few days ago and noticed the shelves were stickered for 12 inch but the price was $24.95. What happened to $19.95????
    We were all wondering the same thing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I checked the Walmart in Saint Charles Illinois this afternoon, They still do not have a place for the 12" line and they just finished resetting all the displays. The largest section is all for Masters of the Universe.

None of the Walmarts around here are carrying the 12" figures. In fact, even the rest of the SW stuff has been shrunk down to only a few pegs and enough shelf space to hold a few ships. I miss the days of the full shelf length being full of SW figures, ships, accessories, games, etc.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'm sorry to hear that(read that in this case) guys. The only thing My Wal-Mart doesnt have ias the vehicles, and hopefully that will change as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The problem I have a hard time dealing with is why Hasbro offers exclusives to Walmart when most of their stores very seldom have the merchandise. I mean its sort of making an exclusive for the for the exclusive use of the Walmart managers, or employees. Very few people report finding these exclusives in the store, yet eBay seems to have an abundance of the items for sale. Where are they coming from?

Probably from some thrifty worker in the warehouse...

It isnt always the people that work there that get these exclusives. The wal-mart neer me got a ton of the maul/speeders, but only ONE case of Luke/ yodas. They got 2 cases of the DS trash compactors last year, and 2 cases of the reboxed TIE Bombers. They are inconsistant with how the stores receive the exclusives.

That they are. I have seen pretty much every exclusive they have had. I bought the Holiday 2 pack, repackaged Tie Bomber and the Maul/speeder, Greedo from the Cantina set and the Luke/Yoda . I passed on the trash sets as they didnt look interesting enough, the snowspeeder, didnt have the money the only time I saw it, and the rest of the Cantina sets(Hammerhead and Walrus man). They have been pretty inconsistent when it comes to ordering. Some stores get 20x the amount of other stores. Oh and I also found the CW value packs as well.

Remember there is a warehouse somewhere that takes the deliveries from Hasbro then divides them up to be shipped to the individual WalMarts. Those employees have first crack at anything that WM gets.

Then I guess its a good thing my brother is working there now.