Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    And how are people at the wherehouse supposed to buy that stuff when there is no cash register?

I mean, is SW THAT big a deal anymore? It doesnt seem as big since E1 came out. All the hype crumbled all SW collecting IMHO. I seriosly don't think any of the people that are actually in charge of the ordering for the bIg retailers thinks it's that big a deal. Thats why 12"ers get to the stores in such low quantities. I got so sick of trying to find them that I order them through online sources.

I just cant believe there are that many SW collectors working for Wal-mart, Target and the likes that would cause such a problem.

Does anyone here go through scalpers anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heaberlin

I just cant believe there are that many SW collectors working for Wal-mart, Target and the likes that would cause such a problem.

Does anyone here go through scalpers anymore?

I would bet most arent SW collectors but scalpers indeed. WHy do you think on EBay 90% of stuff has HTF next to it? Its so hard to find because it is in their living rooms and not at the stores.

And no, I have never bought anything off of a scalper. I might of paid a buck or two more than retail on Ebay, but what can ya do in some cases. I consider scalpers starting there auctions at twice reatil, not a buck or two above, because each store charges different prices. But to open an auction at 11.99 is outrageous for one figure and a BIN of 20 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Wal Mart by me placed the Garindan wave on the shelves today. But at $25.00 a piece, I actually got mine cheaper at Entertainment Earth.

I'll buy on ebay if the price is right factoring in the S&H. I always check the sellers other auctions first. If they look like a legit business, or a collector selling off his stuff, I'll buy; but if the seller has a long list of the latest HTF, Vintage 1996, Hotwheels, MOTU, etc; I wouldn't buy from the Comic Shop scumbag if he was only charging S&H. I have no use for those who don't buy from Hasbro but empty the store shelves every morning.

I saw 7 12" luke jedis at a super wm today. That makes 16 luke jedi's I've seen, 0 ewoks, 0 biker scouts, and 0 yodas. Smart choice to rehash this one for a 3rd or 4th time when the last version of him is still dirt cheap on ebay. Good one, hasbro!