Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wal-Mart carrying 12" again?

I was in my Wally World yesterday and I saw a Luke Jedi 12" from ROTJ. Are they starting to carry these again or has it been left around from long ago? It was in a new package matching the Gold Cards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i've read numerous reports this wave is showing up in wal mart stores.

My guess is that WM had cases from before they decided to stop selling 12" and just had them sitting in their warehouse, and now that they're doing resets, there's more room next to the Zams and Dengars and friends.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought the article on the SSG homepage mentioned something about the 12" line being carried on at least the WM stores, after Christmas reset. I have been to three different Wal-Marts who have had the plan-o-grams hanging, but saw no 12" on any of them.

The Jedi Luke I think would be from the Sage line, the same one that has the Ewoks, Biker scout, and Yoda. I haven'tr seen one figure from this wave/set.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Different stores have different planograms. The one I frequent has lightsabers and small figures. No space for the 12" ers. But that doesnt mean they won't get them in.

My local Wal Mart had plenty of scouts and ewoks. Looks as though they have no intention of discontinuing the 12" line here. As a matter of fact the cost of 12" figures within chain of stores has risen to $24.77.

Yeah I noticed the price of em too!!!! I was like wow.

But anyways, I asked the toy associate today in a different Wal-Mart near mew and she said that they have been getting alot of the 12" line in. SO they have started carrying them again. But at that price it is gonna have top be an exceptional figure for me to pay full price on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I checked a different Super Wal Mart today and found that their plans, which were hanging on the Hasbro rack for associate reference, did not call for any 12" figures on their shelves. The planogram only showed 3.75" and sabers. So I think it may be safe to assume that at least in the Dallas area, only certain Wal Marts stock the 12" line.

They mioght be doing some kind of test run with certain stores that showed they had better sales than others. I know in the two near me, alot of them sold quickly. I goes back to the same distribution problems of case packing and pegwarmer issues with the 3.75 line IMO.

Lightbulb

I was in the Temple TX Wal-mart a few days ago and noticed the shelves were stickered for 12 inch but the price was $24.95. What happened to $19.95????