Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Need a Job??....Good at CG??...want to work on EP 7, 8, 9??

Scroll to bottom of link below

http://www.mayaassociation.fsbusiness.co.uk/index.htm

Copy of advertisement

Industrial Light + Magic
    REELS / PORTFOLIOS
    P.O. Box 2459
    San Rafael
    CA 94912

Production on films like Star Wars 7,8 and 9

Industrial Light & Magic is currently accepting resumes and/or reels for interview consideration in following areas:
    I. Roles in Digital Production

Technical Directors - Three plus years production experience, one of which must be in film production using SGI-based software (MAYA, Renderman, Dynamation, etc.). Some experience with C/C++, shell scripting and UNIX. Bachelor's degree in CS, CG or related program or work experience necessary. Demo reel required.

Creature Technical Director - Performs tasks generally described as enveloping, which ensure that CG creatures maintain a cohesive organic look during animated actions. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Visualization, or Computer Animation required. Expertise with MAYA. Expert level Unix experience. Demo reel required
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

hehehe...

Maybe George has finally lost it and plans on making Star Wars 7, 8 and 9 without any actors! LOL

He's finally gone completly CG!

Reasons GL decided to go completly CG for SW 7-9:

1. It's the only way he could get Carrie Fisher back into that Slave outfit.

2. He couldn't afford Harrison Ford's asking price.

3. Mark Hamil was too busy with Broadway to waste another 9 years of his life making 3 more films.

4. David Prowse won't be alive for 9 more years to make 3 more movies.

5. Rick McCullum thinks it's a GREAT idea.

LOL
    May the force be with you.

Could Ep 7,8,9 be the animated series.....like the Clone Wars series
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Who care if David Prowse will not live though filming Vader is dead. Not being able to afford Harrison ford know that is a problem with making $25,000,000 + 20% of the Gross for k-19 windowmaker and Luke on broadway know that is odd.

I don't know about that anymore thesp , Harrison Ford's bankability seems to be going down in recent years...Entertainment Weekly did a recent article on stars and if they are worth their pay range - Ford was on the risky list.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I don't know about that anymore thesp , Harrison Ford's bankability seems to be going down in recent years...Entertainment Weekly did a recent article on stars and if they are worth their pay range - Ford was on the risky list.
    Bored are we Caesar? Digging up old threads and picking on forumites who can no longer defend themselves.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Digging up old threads and picking on forumites who can no longer defend themselves.
    I beg to differ on that one scruffy. thesp last logged in on May 25 of this year so he'll probably be back to defend himself.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I beg to differ on that one scruffy. thesp last logged in on May 25 of this year so he'll probably be back to defend himself.
    Wow, i stand corrected. I think they need to rewrite the code so that letters put together don't form the smilies.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    I think they need to rewrite the code so that letters put together don't form the smilies.
    That is totally on purpose. I can either write thespar or thesp. It's just more dramatic with the
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    That is totally on purpose. I can either write thespar or thesp. It's just more dramatic with the
    So we going to officially replace "ar" sounds with ? Slick, you' a smmy bastd for coming up with that, but your mom still makes me hd.