Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ewok Glider

Ewok Glider

GH has posted a story about a possible Ultra ewok glider, with photo.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Well, well well, I have heard it was rumored for an ultra set. Maybe it will be with the Endor Wave.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hope this rumor comes out being true. I wouldnt mind another one to go along with my Ewok from the Endor planet piece that came out a few years ago. Hopefully the Ewok would have a different fur color.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

More Ewoks!

I want for sure:

Chief Chirpa
    Lumat
    Paploo (resculpted/carded)
    Warrok
    Romba
    Mother w. Wokling
    "the Death's Head" Ewok

and 1-2 more of a good variance (sculpt as well as paint job) would satisfy me.

Ewoks are cool guys. Get it straight!

I want more Ewoks.

'Niub-Niub. Beecha Niub-Niub. Dee woon chee gotchya chee go dee bob ya dee gupaah."

"Doh-ah. Beecha Dooo-yah. Dee woon chee gotchya yee gook dee bob ya dee-juu-ah."

"Dun chee gotchya yee gook. Dun chee gotchya yee gook. Dee japaa dee-juu-ah."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I like them too. I'd be happy to get a new glider as well as the above mentioned critters. Just not all at the same time, Hasbro.......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Actually the rumored Ultra set was the Ewok 2-Pack, with Catapult. Unless that's changed now, and it's going to be an Ewok 2-Pack w/ Glider. That could work. I'd love to see them do Chief Chirpa as one of the figures in the pack. And then put the Ewok w/ Glider in as the second Ewok.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well the picture looks prettymuch like what I was expecting. I am happy with it. I really want a Wokkling though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well, If Hasbro could make a Tusken Mom with Child, I'm sure they can make a Ewok with Wokkling. Lets hope it's soon though.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I'm surprised Hasbro didn't rehash the Complete Galaxy one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I thought the Woklings and MOmma were coming out as well????????
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten