Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    Zutton was in the Holiday Special? Now this I did not know. I only saw the special once, when it originally aired. I would dearly love to see it again. Anyone know where I can download it? A while back I heard that a site had it to download. With 28.8 I didn't even bother. I'm ready to try now!!

Does anyone know where I can download "The Holiday Special"?

Thanks
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

I'm not sure about downloading it, but my brother bought a copy off of ebay for around $15.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    Is that a copy or was it actually released at some point?
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

It's a bootleg copy, with the original Kenner toy commercial, I think it's the only way to find it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Blue Snaggletooth is from "the Empire Strikes Back" from Bespin and its a she!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Snugle op in bed

I alway's thought she was sooo sexy, even though she has no breasts.
    Bad Taste

Snaggletooth's a she? And therefore a cross-dresser? Have we no role models anymore?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

ZUTTON

There must be a second sniivian in the cantina or at least somewhere in ANH. When I first saw Zutton in the holiday specxial I thought that maybe they mixed up the Takeel mask with another character's outfit, but after seeing closeups of the two characters I noticed that there were differences in the masks. Takeel has a pale with skintone with lightbrown curly hair, and Zutton has a darker brown skintone with darker strait hair and a bald spot on top. And the costumes for the holiday special cantina scene were leftover from ANH, so there must be two of them in the cantina somewhere.

According to the SW Chronicles book, there's only one Snaggletooth in the Cantina scene in ANH, and it's the Takeel figure we have from the 3pack (the book even calls him "Takeel" by name). That mask was reused for the Snaggletooth character (they didn't have the name "Zutton" though) with a different hairpiece. This character is wearing the "Zutton" outfit - that's the one on the new figure - which is different from the "Takeel" outfit in ANH. The book also mentions the mask was reused a few more times in the trilogy, it's the same mask with slight changes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blue Snaggletooth

Man...I love blue snaggletooth...
    http://www.bluesnaggletooth.com - Vintage Star Wars Toys