Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How Many Figures Have You Bought In The Last Month?

I was thinking to myself today that I sure have bought a lot of Saga Figures in the last 30 days. I have bought about 36 Figures thanks to Clearances and the what not. How about some of you all?
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Seriously, I have never kept count, but they just keep piling up, and now its to a point where I'm going to have to get some more Yaffa blocks (my storage method). I would have to say around 20 in just this past month, but I'ver also purchashed 3 12" Leia on Speeder Bikes since they were clearanced, so that cut into my 3 3/4 inch figure budget. I also got several figures from the online Hasbro contest, but you asked how many have you bought, so those don't count.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

And Whats crazy is This weekend Im going to that town I keep talking about in Kansas: Liberal, KS. Im hoping they still have SW figs on Clearance OR have new figures from 2004 Waves and I plan on getting 10 more Figs if they are on clearance or 4 if the new stuff is in.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

Well the snow is falling here in the Chicagoland area, so I'm staying in, and away from the dangerous roads as much as possible. Good luck on your quest Silent Chazz!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

big fat zero same as last month and the month before. Technically I'm no longer a collector. However, I'm planning a big spend next month on toys and may just grab some of the stuff I passed over recently. Bail Organa, dignitaries etc. but having a break lets me see the good stuff in amongst the crud. Nice and objective viewpoint. It's saved me a fortune so far. But all that clone wars stuff, dear oh deary me..... *sucks teeth* that's some butt ugly *********!

Not much, especially in the month of January.

late December purchases:
    --Ultra Wampa
    --Hoth Luke
    --R-3PO
    --Hoth Rebel Soldier
    --Bail Organa
    --Janus Greejatus
    --Kren-Blista Vanee
    --Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead)

January purchases:
    --Rebel Trooper (Tantive IV defender) (3rd variant, on clearance at WM)
    --Deluxe C-3PO (on clearance at Dollar General)

I'm a bit bored with SW collecting at the moment.

Two, Deluxe AOTC C-3PO and Deluxe Yoda.

Zero. The main reasons are: I still can't find any new items, my interest in non-vintage toys (or Legos) is at an all time low because of point one and my interest in TPM and AOTC is about zero.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I've actually bought quite a few, mostly clearance stuff:

4X Royal Guards
    8X Massiffs
    4X Geo Warriors
    2X Endor Rebels
    1X Clones (3 pack)
    1X Imp #2 ($1.18)
    1X Achk Med ($1.18)

That's 21 figures, I was all caught up to the Hoth Luke wave before Christmas, so I really haven't needed anything, except the Bar2-D2 wave.
    May the force be with you.

ZERO I haven't bought anything since well before X-mas due to the fact that all the Targets in my area (which is where I find 95% of all my SW toys) haven't put a single figure on the pegs for over a month now.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”