Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Celebration III!

Event Extended to Four Days: April 21 to 24, 2005!

http://www.starwars.com/community/ne...s20040123.html
    Last edited by Hasbro'sBountyHunter; 01-23-2004 at 09:57 PM.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Sorry it took so long for me to post, but I had to make my travel and vacation plans first. And I'm still the second poster.

What can I say but BOO-YEAH!!

I was at both C1 and C2 and am looking forward to this one as well. I see that they opened it up to the entire convention ctr. I hope that in some way this will ease the congestion on Sat and Sun. Another hopeful... That with all the advance notice they work out a system where the same show, topic, event gets repeated a number of times for all the fans to see. And if they do a convention exclusive, lets hope they produce enough figs and maybe presell them so all you have to do is pick them up. No waiting in lines.

Ya hear that GenCon? Lines! Lines! Lines! Get rid of them!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Now that we have a time and date, I can start putting together the SSG Forums Party. Is there anyone from Indianapolis that could help scout out locations around the convention center?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I'll probably be one of the guys walking around in Armor. Since Indianapolis is rather close to my place, I will at least be there. It would be cool to see some fellow posters there!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Holy crap! Celebration I and II were the coolest, some of the funnest times I've ever had. Awesome to hear that it will be four days, the lines were so long at the others, and now you can see more stuff (three days could hold a lot, but not enough). Even though it is really three and a half days (it starts in the afternoon), but what're you gonna do. Also good to hear that Indiana's the place again, I can get more Steak and Shake, haha (they don't have those in Colorado).

My parents and I'll need to make reservations soon, my dad and I were far from the center last time. Sirsteve, are you thinking of having the forums party on one of the days of the con, or before or after? That'd be nice to know, for people who need to get hotel or train/flight reservations.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Seeing as I have over a year now to plan this, I MIGHT be attending.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

If all goes well, kidhuman and sweetrain will make an appearance. GOnna be sweet as candy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ill be there.. I wouldnt miss it after CII.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Now that we have a time and date, I can start putting together the SSG Forums Party. Is there anyone from Indianapolis that could help scout out locations around the convention center?

What exactly are you looking for? A bar? A restaurant? I live in the suburbs of Indy, and don't get downtown too often, but I am sure between my knowledge and that of several of my friends who work downtown we could find out whatever you need to know and put you in touch with the necessary people.

Jim (darthmaulratt)
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

I'm all over it. I did I & II, and I'll be doin this one.