Hybrid View

Kubrick R2-D2 from Droids Cartoon!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

That is awesome. I so want to buy a set of all the Star Wars kubricks, but i cant afford it and dont even know a good place to even start. I am so depressed now. Any advice.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I got the 6 bounty hunter Kubricks, and I must say I'm happy with them. Some of the other earlier ones are a little out of my price range at the moment. This Artoo looks awesome, I'm sure we'll see a couple on eBay sometime in the future. Seeing as there are only 500 being made, they'll draw a pretty good price IMO.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yeah, looks awesome!

It really is too bad that SW Kubricks are so HTF and expensive. I have the bounty hunters (paid waaaaay too much for them) but that's it for now.

There's no way I could justify spending online prices for the rest... Although, when they release a Vader someday, I know I'm gonna cave in and get him!

They're really not that bad price wise or hard to find (non-chase versions that is) if you go in on cases with some friends. The chases do suck though, I love Kubricks, not just Star Wars, Back to Future, Sesame Street, Marvel

I am going to pass on this as it will for sure be $100+ for one

I thought MiniMates did Marvel and DC was Kubricks.

BTW, I plan on getting all of these eventually, to include the Early Bird set and the carded Luke and Fett. Maybe next year after tax season. LOL This year the family needs a new minivan.

Yeah that's right, I said minivan!
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 01-24-2004 at 06:45 PM.
    May the force be with you.