Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Carded pic's of Ultra Jabba and Monk sets.

Ultra Jabba the Hutt and the Jabba's Denizens 3 pack of Bubo, B'omarr Monk, and Wol Cabba****e.

The two are currently being auctioned as a set on eBay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jabba.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	7379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monk.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	7380  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Very very nice. Cant wait for these. They should be out soon hopefully.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm very excited for these indeed!
    Hopefully these carded pics mean that they should be showing up in the stores in the next few weeks.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Very nice, very nice....nubian. Still wish they would have altered the sculpt of the Monk, to be more movie accurate. But it's nice to get it out there for the folks that missed it the first time. Wol and Bubo are great though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What's a nubian?

These do look great, I can't wait! My local Wal-Mart has 3 pegs set aside for the Ultra figures, so I am hopeful.
    May the force be with you.

Still wish we could get the Dias somehow. Maybe $5.00 and 1,000 Jedi Master Points or something like that. I'll probably just buy a vintage Dias for the Jabba. He looks damn nice though, regardless of the missing Dias.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

For certain i will get the court denizens. Im debating the Jabba. Ive got the Jabba Glob figure (i think hes a good one) already but this Jabbas accessories look very nice so that makes him a more attractive figure. I wonder how well he would look in my Jabba Palace diorama that came with the Han outside of carbonite block.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Pretty nice. I actually wish they'd added in the little gargoyle thingies from the dias so if you wanted to build your own you caold have all the necessary bits to add o to it that would m,ake it look cool. I mean the slab itself isn't that hard to throw together out of card and then texturise with plastikote fleckstone or something. waffle waffle. Bubo looks really cool but I'd rather have got Yarna instead of the damned monk. It's such a space hogger. nice enough I suppose but.....

Very cool, I think I have like three Jabbas already (don't quote me on that) I know I have at least two with the Dias, but not sure how complete the second Dias is.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[font=Century Gothic]Nice pics. Looking forward to seeing these figures when they come out.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]-Matt[/font]